Posts with tag "braxton family values"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 04:19 PM by Rob Shuter
After years of misinformation and rumors, Toni Braxton tells me in an exclusive interview why she was forced to file for bankruptcy twice. "I had health issues that led to my financial issues," she said on my HDNet show. "And my issues weren't necessarily me personally, financially. It was me, business."...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Toni Braxton is joining her sisters and their mother in a new reality show, 'Braxton Family Values.' In a brand new teaser, the tight-knit Braxton sisters -- Toni, Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar -- battle for the spotlight as they're faced with relationship drama, bankruptcy and much more. And with varying levels of success, envy stands as the biggest focal point of the show. "Our goal is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- The Ups & Downs of the Duggar Family
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Robert De Niro Gives Outstanding Advice During NYU Commencement Speech: ''You're F--ked," but That's OK!
- Michael B. Jordan Fires Back at ''Internet Trolls'' Who Are Angry Over His Fantastic Four Casting
- Josh Duggar Police Report: Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Studios Was Tipped Off About Molestation Accusations, Family Interview Never Happened