Posts with tag "braxton family values"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 04:19 PM by Rob Shuter
After years of misinformation and rumors, Toni Braxton tells me in an exclusive interview why she was forced to file for bankruptcy twice. "I had health issues that led to my financial issues," she said on my HDNet show. "And my issues weren't necessarily me personally, financially. It was me, business."...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Toni Braxton is joining her sisters and their mother in a new reality show, 'Braxton Family Values.' In a brand new teaser, the tight-knit Braxton sisters -- Toni, Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar -- battle for the spotlight as they're faced with relationship drama, bankruptcy and much more. And with varying levels of success, envy stands as the biggest focal point of the show. "Our goal is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Father-of-Four Officer Killed Outside Chicago Wanted to Retire but was Convinced to Stay - as Search for His Killers Continues
- Slain TV Reporter's Life Celebrated by Friends and Family: 'She Would Have Wanted One Big Party And That's What We Had'
- The Untold Story of JFK's sister, Rosemary Kennedy, and the Disastrous Lobotomy Ordered By Her Father
- Loretta Lynn, Luke Bryan, Eric Church and Alabama receive ACM honors
- Snooki talks Jionni's Ashley Madison scandal
- 'We Are Your Friends' flops, has one of the worst box foffice openings in history