Posts with tag "braxton family values"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 04:19 PM by Rob Shuter
After years of misinformation and rumors, Toni Braxton tells me in an exclusive interview why she was forced to file for bankruptcy twice. "I had health issues that led to my financial issues," she said on my HDNet show. "And my issues weren't necessarily me personally, financially. It was me, business."...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Toni Braxton is joining her sisters and their mother in a new reality show, 'Braxton Family Values.' In a brand new teaser, the tight-knit Braxton sisters -- Toni, Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar -- battle for the spotlight as they're faced with relationship drama, bankruptcy and much more. And with varying levels of success, envy stands as the biggest focal point of the show. "Our goal is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects' Sister Faces New York Judge
- The Voice: Pharrell Williams Gets on His Knees and Begs as the Blind Auditions Continue
- Lena Dunham Will Now Pay Opening Acts on Her Book Tour After Backlash
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Anne Hathaway: Fame messed me up
- Taylor Swift applauds Emma Watson's speech on feminism
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town