Posts with tag "breaking dawn"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Amber James
Nothing can stop a group of 'Twilight' fans on a mission, and Peter Facinelli knows it. The actor, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the vampire franchise, is lending his support to a new social campaign, Twihards4Charity (sponsored by 211me) to unite and encourage fans to give back to Haiti. "If 'Twilight' fans ban together, we can make a big difference. This is about getting the fans motivated...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
The explosive popularity of the 'Twilight' franchise is a mixed blessing for its stars - the movies have launched the careers of its primary players, along with a handful of standout supporting cast. But the microscope trained on the lives of these young actors has been the subject of numerous interviews, with 19-year-old Kristen Stewart telling Interview magazine, "I don't leave my hotel room -...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:31 PM by Denise Warner
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' patriarch Peter Facinelli stopped by the PopEater offices to talk about his experiences with the film and much more. Peter tells us about the premiere what he's looking forward to about 'Eclipse,' working with three different directors, the scrutiny that his co-stars are constantly under, his Twitter life and what he knows about 'Breaking Dawn.' 'I hope that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which Designer Confirmed That He's Making George Clooney's Wedding Suit?
- Nicotine Murder Trial: Paul Curry's Ex-Wife Testifies About Mysterious Illness
- PHOTO: Ellen Page Shows Off Rock Hard Abs
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Ryan Gosling's Mom, Sister Visit Newborn Baby Girl—See the Pic!
- Bitch Stole My Look! Diane Kruger vs. Anna Dello Russo in Mary Katrantzou—See the Crazy Patterned Look!
- Celebrity Makeup Artists Share Their Favorite Fall Lipsticks—Plus, See What Shades Stars Are Wearing This Season!