Posts with tag "brett favre pants on the ground"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 12:18 PM by Sam Brand
Jimmy Fallon dropped his. Brandon Gray dropped his. Even Brett Favre has dropped his "Pants on the Ground." Larry Platt's 'American Idol' jingle has gone viral, and now we know how the 62-year-old came up with it. In other news, Conan O'Brien is reportedly set to take home a massive payday from NBC. And prolific crime novelist Robert. B. Parker has died. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 06:58 PM by PopEater Staff
After Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings knocked Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs 34 to 3 on Sunday, the football team celebrated with their own version of 'Pants on the Ground.' The players, led by the 40-year-old quarterback, sang General Larry Platt's song after the game. Cameras captured their effort in the locker room. Favre even turned his hat sideways when the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...