Posts with tag "brett favre pants on the ground"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 12:18 PM by Sam Brand
Jimmy Fallon dropped his. Brandon Gray dropped his. Even Brett Favre has dropped his "Pants on the Ground." Larry Platt's 'American Idol' jingle has gone viral, and now we know how the 62-year-old came up with it. In other news, Conan O'Brien is reportedly set to take home a massive payday from NBC. And prolific crime novelist Robert. B. Parker has died. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 06:58 PM by PopEater Staff
After Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings knocked Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs 34 to 3 on Sunday, the football team celebrated with their own version of 'Pants on the Ground.' The players, led by the 40-year-old quarterback, sang General Larry Platt's song after the game. Cameras captured their effort in the locker room. Favre even turned his hat sideways when the lyr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ty Herndon: The Support I've Received Since Coming Out 'Blew My Mind'
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- Search for Missing Pennsylvania Mom Jessica Padgett Continues
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'