Posts with tag "brett favre pants on the ground"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 12:18 PM by Sam Brand
Jimmy Fallon dropped his. Brandon Gray dropped his. Even Brett Favre has dropped his "Pants on the Ground." Larry Platt's 'American Idol' jingle has gone viral, and now we know how the 62-year-old came up with it. In other news, Conan O'Brien is reportedly set to take home a massive payday from NBC. And prolific crime novelist Robert. B. Parker has died. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 06:58 PM by PopEater Staff
After Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings knocked Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs 34 to 3 on Sunday, the football team celebrated with their own version of 'Pants on the Ground.' The players, led by the 40-year-old quarterback, sang General Larry Platt's song after the game. Cameras captured their effort in the locker room. Favre even turned his hat sideways when the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Gaga Responds to Fat-Shaming Comments on Instagram
- Britney Spears Launches Lingerie Line: See the First Photo
- It's a Boy for Alan Ruck and Mireille Enos
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Joseph Morgan Marries Vampire Diaries Co-Star Persia White—All the Wedding Details!
- Naya Rivera Is "Telling Everyone She's Really in Love" With Ryan Dorsey, Adopts Hubby's Surname on Twitter and Instagram
- Live Like One of the #RichKids of Beverly Hills With the Perfect Spotify Playlist—Hear Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX and More!