Posts with tag "brett favre pants on the ground"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 12:18 PM by Sam Brand
Jimmy Fallon dropped his. Brandon Gray dropped his. Even Brett Favre has dropped his "Pants on the Ground." Larry Platt's 'American Idol' jingle has gone viral, and now we know how the 62-year-old came up with it. In other news, Conan O'Brien is reportedly set to take home a massive payday from NBC. And prolific crime novelist Robert. B. Parker has died. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 06:58 PM by PopEater Staff
After Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings knocked Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs 34 to 3 on Sunday, the football team celebrated with their own version of 'Pants on the Ground.' The players, led by the 40-year-old quarterback, sang General Larry Platt's song after the game. Cameras captured their effort in the locker room. Favre even turned his hat sideways when the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- Danielle Fishel: As a child star 'my curfew was 10 p.m.'
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight