Posts with tag "brett favre"
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 11:24 AM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Just when you hoped you'd seen enough of Brett Favre (wink), 'Dancing With the Stars' alum and Super Bowl champ Kurt Warner tells me he thinks Brett should sign up and shake his booty on the hit show. "Let me think on what old retired NFL guy should join the show," Kurt pondered when I asked him at the GQ-Lacoste-Cadillac Super Bowl party who he thinks should join the cast. After a...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Unless you've been living under a rock you know that Brett Favre apologized Monday to his teammates over allegations that he sent inappropriate text messages and photos to a former Jets employee. But will that be the first in a long line of teary-eyed apologies? Experts tell me that if history is any indicator (cough, Tiger, cough), Brett should hold on to that Kleenex box. "At the moment three...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- TV News
You either love or hate Brett Favre. There's not much middle ground. The same could probably be said of Jay Leno. The two chatted on topics such as retirement, 'Pants on the Ground,' and New York City on Thursday night's 'Tonight Show.' But Favre didn't show up in L.A. just for the sit down. "We're out here to see 'Hannah Montana,'" the quarterback said. "No offense to you, but 'Hannah Montana'...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles...
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 12:18 PM by Sam Brand
Jimmy Fallon dropped his. Brandon Gray dropped his. Even Brett Favre has dropped his "Pants on the Ground." Larry Platt's 'American Idol' jingle has gone viral, and now we know how the 62-year-old came up with it. In other news, Conan O'Brien is reportedly set to take home a massive payday from NBC. And prolific crime novelist Robert. B. Parker has died. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 06:58 PM by PopEater Staff
After Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings knocked Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs 34 to 3 on Sunday, the football team celebrated with their own version of 'Pants on the Ground.' The players, led by the 40-year-old quarterback, sang General Larry Platt's song after the game. Cameras captured their effort in the locker room. Favre even turned his hat sideways when the...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 127-Year-Old Woman Says She's the World's Oldest Living Person
- Once Upon a Time Teases Elsa's Arrival in Storybrooke with New Trailer (VIDEO)
- Gabrielle Union Shares Photos of Both Her Sexy, Sweet Wedding Gowns! (PHOTOS)
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies