Posts with tag "bridalplasty"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 07:53 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- TV News
The E! network's new series "Bridalplasty" features 12 brides-to-be competing for a shocking prize, even by reality-TV standards: The "winner" literally gets cut, with her wish list of prenuptial cosmetic surgeries being fulfilled in advance of a celebrity-style dream wedding. Appalled? Don't be, says the show's host, onetime Miss USA Shanna Moakler. From the former Playboy centerfold's...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Steven Avalos
Can't get enough wedding TV? Love all those bloody-but-fun nip and tuck shows? What if we told you that these two premises were being combined, and that they're throwing some old fashioned, cutthroat (literally!) reality competitiveness into the mix? Awesome, right? The Hollywood Reporter broke the news this week that E! is developing a show called 'Bridalplasty,' where "brides-to-be compete in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miss America Didn't Even Realize Domestic Violence 'Was Happening to Me'
- Lauren Conrad's Wedding Gown: See the Gorgeous Sketch and Inspiration Board!
- Nick and Vanessa Lachey Throw Construction-Themed Party for Son Camden (PHOTOS)
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- Joan Rivers' clinic silent on report doctor took selfie with unconscious star