Posts with tag "bridalplasty"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 07:53 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- TV News
The E! network's new series "Bridalplasty" features 12 brides-to-be competing for a shocking prize, even by reality-TV standards: The "winner" literally gets cut, with her wish list of prenuptial cosmetic surgeries being fulfilled in advance of a celebrity-style dream wedding. Appalled? Don't be, says the show's host, onetime Miss USA Shanna Moakler. From the former Playboy centerfold's perspec...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Steven Avalos
Can't get enough wedding TV? Love all those bloody-but-fun nip and tuck shows? What if we told you that these two premises were being combined, and that they're throwing some old fashioned, cutthroat (literally!) reality competitiveness into the mix? Awesome, right? The Hollywood Reporter broke the news this week that E! is developing a show called 'Bridalplasty,' where "brides-to-be compete in we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''