Posts with tag "bridalplasty"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 07:53 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- TV News
The E! network's new series "Bridalplasty" features 12 brides-to-be competing for a shocking prize, even by reality-TV standards: The "winner" literally gets cut, with her wish list of prenuptial cosmetic surgeries being fulfilled in advance of a celebrity-style dream wedding. Appalled? Don't be, says the show's host, onetime Miss USA Shanna Moakler. From the former Playboy centerfold's perspec...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Steven Avalos
Can't get enough wedding TV? Love all those bloody-but-fun nip and tuck shows? What if we told you that these two premises were being combined, and that they're throwing some old fashioned, cutthroat (literally!) reality competitiveness into the mix? Awesome, right? The Hollywood Reporter broke the news this week that E! is developing a show called 'Bridalplasty,' where "brides-to-be compete in we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Gosling Tries His Best Australian Accent While Videobombing Russell Crowe
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Pilot Gets Locked Out of Cockpit
- Madonna Felt Like She'd Lost Part of Herself When Lourdes Left for College (VIDEO)
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- Appeals court rejects bid by Michael Jackson's mother for new trial in suit against promoter
- Farrah Abraham Is Returning to MTV's Teen Mom...for Daughter Sophia's Benefit?
- Maria Menounos & Yogi Cameron Demonstrate How to Breathe Properly to Feel Less Stressed—Watch!
- Roseanne Barr Says She Wasn't Shocked By Bill Cosby Allegations, Thinks He Needs to Come Forward and Apologize