Posts with tag "bridalplasty"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 07:53 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- TV News
The E! network's new series "Bridalplasty" features 12 brides-to-be competing for a shocking prize, even by reality-TV standards: The "winner" literally gets cut, with her wish list of prenuptial cosmetic surgeries being fulfilled in advance of a celebrity-style dream wedding. Appalled? Don't be, says the show's host, onetime Miss USA Shanna Moakler. From the former Playboy centerfold's...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Steven Avalos
Can't get enough wedding TV? Love all those bloody-but-fun nip and tuck shows? What if we told you that these two premises were being combined, and that they're throwing some old fashioned, cutthroat (literally!) reality competitiveness into the mix? Awesome, right? The Hollywood Reporter broke the news this week that E! is developing a show called 'Bridalplasty,' where "brides-to-be compete in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Candace Cameron Bure's DWTS Blog: I'm Working on My Confidence
- Flashback Monday Photo: Liz Phair Has Not Aged, Like, at All
- Lindsay Lohan on Her Miscarriage, Sex List - and Reviving Her Career
- Lindsay Lohan: I had a miscarriage
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Eco-Friendly Fashion Finds for Earth Day: Stylish Must-Haves Made From Sustainable Fabrics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!