Posts with tag "bridalplasty"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 07:53 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- TV News
The E! network's new series "Bridalplasty" features 12 brides-to-be competing for a shocking prize, even by reality-TV standards: The "winner" literally gets cut, with her wish list of prenuptial cosmetic surgeries being fulfilled in advance of a celebrity-style dream wedding. Appalled? Don't be, says the show's host, onetime Miss USA Shanna Moakler. From the former Playboy centerfold's ...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Steven Avalos
Can't get enough wedding TV? Love all those bloody-but-fun nip and tuck shows? What if we told you that these two premises were being combined, and that they're throwing some old fashioned, cutthroat (literally!) reality competitiveness into the mix? Awesome, right? The Hollywood Reporter broke the news this week that E! is developing a show called 'Bridalplasty,' where "brides-to-be compete in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed