Posts with tag "bridalplasty"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 07:53 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- TV News
The E! network's new series "Bridalplasty" features 12 brides-to-be competing for a shocking prize, even by reality-TV standards: The "winner" literally gets cut, with her wish list of prenuptial cosmetic surgeries being fulfilled in advance of a celebrity-style dream wedding. Appalled? Don't be, says the show's host, onetime Miss USA Shanna Moakler. From the former Playboy centerfold's perspec...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Steven Avalos
Can't get enough wedding TV? Love all those bloody-but-fun nip and tuck shows? What if we told you that these two premises were being combined, and that they're throwing some old fashioned, cutthroat (literally!) reality competitiveness into the mix? Awesome, right? The Hollywood Reporter broke the news this week that E! is developing a show called 'Bridalplasty,' where "brides-to-be compete in we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William