Posts with tag "bristol palin"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 10:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Top News
EXCLUSIVE: Bristol Palin, daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, says her mom has already made up her mind about whether to run for the White House in 2012 -- but will leave the big announcement up to her. That said, Bristol is more than happy to reveal what she thinks about someone who has announced they are running, Michele Bachmann, who Bristol believes has stolen her mom's look! "I...
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 02:24 PM by Christine Fenno
Bristol Palin trashes the father of her 2½-year-old son Tripp, calling Levi Johnston 'the Gnat' in her new memoir 'Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far.' The 'Dancing With the Stars' finalist reveals she lost her virginity to Johnston when she got drunk for the first time on wine during a camping trip, then woke up in a tent with no memory of the blackout sex. Though she and Johnston...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 11:07 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Bristol Palin previously denied that surgery had anything to do with her drastically altered visage, now she's singing a different tune, admitting that she did, in fact, go through a procedure that gave her a sleek new jaw. "I had corrective jaw surgery," Palin told Us Weekly. "Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons ... so my jaw and my...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Bristol Palin has scored her own reality series. The daughter of Sarah Palin, former governor of Alaska, will star in her own series on BIO. According to BIO, the currently untitled show will follow Palin as she moves from Alaska to Los Angeles with her baby, Tripp. She goes to work at a small charity and moves in with fellow 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Kyle Massey and his brother,...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Looks like Bristol Palin got some serious cash for being an Abstinence Ambassador. E! Online is reporting that the now 20-year-old single mother was paid $262,000 for her work with teen pregnancy prevention. The amount came from a Candie's Foundation tax form filed in 2009. Bristol became famous when she got pregnant at age 18 by her now ex-boyfriend Levi Johnston during her mother Sarah...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 07:12 PM by Rob Shuter
Bristol Palin, 20, is already plotting her future career in -- you guessed it -- politics! In an interview with E! News, Bristol admits that she'll "probably" run for office sometime "further down the road." But sources claim Bristol's foray into politics is going to happen a lot sooner than she lets on. "Bristol has a new sense of confidence since she did 'Dancing with the Stars,'" the source...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 06:46 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Who would've guessed Sarah Palin's spawn would be armed with some mighty strong opinions?! E! News host Giuliana Rancic discovered that 20-year-old Bristol Palin might be thrilled with her new life in Arizona, but the 'Dancing with the Stars' alum still holds a serious grudge against a few "bullies" in Hollywood. "I feel like I'm being pushed around, but I'm strong enough to handle it," Bristol...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 05:59 PM by Zach Dionne
Bristol Palin's memoir has shown up on Amazon.com, and just like that, there's a perfect preorder for readers interested in 20-year-old moms who are simultaneously 'Dancing With the Stars' alums and daughters of onetime vice presidential nominees. PoliticalWire spotted the 304-page tome, currently titled 'Untitled Bristol Palin Memoir,' earlier today. The book is listed at $17.15 (save $8.84!)...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 09:10 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Bristol Palin won't be speaking to Washington University students about teen pregnancy and abstinence. Student protests caused the university to withdraw their invitation to Bristol, Reuters reports. The University Student Health Advisory Committee proposed the appearance as part of Student Sexual Responsibility Week and approved of spending $20,000 to sponsor the panel which would feature the...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Rob Shuter
It's not always easy leaving home and starting a new life for yourself, but now that Bristol Palin has traded freezing Alaska for the dry heat of Arizona, friends tell me she has zero intention of ever returning to her mom way, way up north in Wasilla. "Bristol loves her mom and family, but it was time for her to start her own life with her son," a friend of Bristol's tells me. "'Dancing With...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO