Posts with tag "bristol palin"
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Rob Shuter
The troops at the Marine Corps Air Station in California booed Kathy Griffin at 'VH1 Divas: Salute the Troops' for a lame joke taunting Bristol Palin for seemingly being the "only contestant in the history of ['Dancing With the Stars'] to actually gain weight" during the show. As criticism for Kathy mounts a day after the special aired, sources tell me VH1 nearly cut the ugly moment out of the sho...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 08:47 AM by PopEater Staff
Bristol Palin is firing back at Margaret Cho, after the comedienne and fellow 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant claimed Sarah Palin made her daughter appear on the show. "I will give my friend credit for creativity, and extra points for getting so many 'facts' wrong in so few sentences," Bristol wrote on her Facebook page. "Let me be blunt: my mom did not 'force' me to go on 'DWTS.' She ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 12:50 PM by Jett Wells
During Bristol Palin's reign on 'Dancing With the Stars,' dancing rival Margaret Cho thought something was fishy. On Nov. 29, Cho blogged about a rumor that Bristol was only competing in the reality TV dance competition because her mom pushed her into it so she could score political points for a possible White House run. "Sarah supposedly blames Bristol harshly and openly (in the circles that I...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 03:03 PM by Rob Shuter
Bristol Palin didn't technically win 'Dancing With the Stars' last week, but financially, the 20-year-old mom is paso doble-ing all the way to the bank. "Bristol made over $345,000 from being on the show and currently is getting $35,000 for each speaking gig she does," an insider reveals to me. "Yet, all that is going to feel like pocket change if one or two of the big deals she's currently w...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 12:37 PM by Rob Shuter
'Dancing With The Stars' producers are thrilled Bristol Palin didn't win in last night's finale, fearing her triumph would have made it next to impossible to get celebrities to sign up for next season's competition. "Hollywood is famously liberal, and to have the daughter of a Tea Party candidate win would have meant that booking the show would have been impossible," a casting director tells me...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 05:27 PM by Rob Shuter
'Dancing With the Stars' will be in full lock-down mode Monday night when Bristol Palin takes the dance floor after a threatening letter containing suspicious white powder was received at the production office Friday. "Everyone is on high alert," an insider tells me. "It's like a scene from 'The Bodyguard,' with Bristol playing the leading lady." The ABC show confirmed that measures were t...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 11:35 AM by Emily Hall
Whether or not Bristol Palin wins the coveted 'Dancing With the Stars' mirror ball trophy this week, her celebrity factor has exploded. "Bristol could get endorsements, book contracts and TV show offers," an entertainment source tells PopEater. "Like her or not, everyone is talking about her." Even though the single mom has received low scores from judges on her dancing ability, call-in vot...
- Posted Nov 20th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Christine Fenno
First a guy shoots his TV over Bristol Palin's fancy footwork. Now, another viewer is apparently taking America's favorite ballroom-dance extravaganza way too seriously. Emergency responders in Los Angeles were called to the offices of 'Dancing with the Stars' late Friday to investigate a white powder that was reportedly contained in a piece of fan mail addressed to Sarah Palin's daughter, the ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 09:20 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Bristol Palin
At first, having Bristol Palin participate in 'Dancing With The Stars' seemed like a brilliant idea. Just like Kate Gosselin before her, casting an admittedly bad dancer who was shrouded in controversy has raked in big ratings and tons of press. But now the joke is on the show's producers, as they fear Bristol is actually going to win this thing. "This will be a disaster for the show if Brist...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 08:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Bristol Palin has stepped up and apologized on behalf of her younger sister, Willow, after the 16-year-old attacked a man on Facebook who criticized her mother's new reality show by calling him a "f****t." According to E! Online, Willow is getting a lot of heat after she criticized the young man, named Tre, who claims to be a former classmate. Tre updated his Facebook status on Sunday to read, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again - Thanks to This Beauty Product
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton
- Kylie Jenner Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Sexy Bikini Tops and Soaking Wet Jeans—Take a Look!