Posts with tag "britney-spears"
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:00 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Britney Spears -
- Carrie Underwood
Because the MTV Video Music Awards and the Grammys don't have a category for "Best Dance Moves By A Hot Young Blonde Artist", we at PopEater, always eager to fill a gap in expert analysis and accolades, have taken it upon ourselves to do our own review of this season's bombshell vids, Britney Spears, "3", Carrie Underwood's "Cowboy Casanova," and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance." Who moved the best?...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Listen to Brad Paisley's New Single 'Crushin' It'
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino to Take Anger Management Classes After Tanning Salon Arrest
- Kim Kardashian Has a Very Specific Bikini Style: See Her Sexiest Swimsuit Moments
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case