Posts with tag "britney-spears"
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:00 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Britney Spears -
- Carrie Underwood
Because the MTV Video Music Awards and the Grammys don't have a category for "Best Dance Moves By A Hot Young Blonde Artist", we at PopEater, always eager to fill a gap in expert analysis and accolades, have taken it upon ourselves to do our own review of this season's bombshell vids, Britney Spears, "3", Carrie Underwood's "Cowboy Casanova," and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance." Who moved the best?...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!