Posts with tag "britney-spears"
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:00 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Britney Spears -
- Carrie Underwood
Because the MTV Video Music Awards and the Grammys don't have a category for "Best Dance Moves By A Hot Young Blonde Artist", we at PopEater, always eager to fill a gap in expert analysis and accolades, have taken it upon ourselves to do our own review of this season's bombshell vids, Britney Spears, "3", Carrie Underwood's "Cowboy Casanova," and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance." Who moved the best? W...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish Sp...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''