Posts with tag "britney"
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:00 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Britney Spears -
- Carrie Underwood
Because the MTV Video Music Awards and the Grammys don't have a category for "Best Dance Moves By A Hot Young Blonde Artist", we at PopEater, always eager to fill a gap in expert analysis and accolades, have taken it upon ourselves to do our own review of this season's bombshell vids, Britney Spears, "3", Carrie Underwood's "Cowboy Casanova," and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance." Who moved the best?...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Amber James
Adam Lambert's AMAs performance from Sunday night has everyone talking, and it seems award shows in 2009 were filled with shock value. We predict that years from now, people will still be talking about Kanye West infamously interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs. When hundreds of celebrities are piled into one room, there is no guessing what will happen. Over the past decade, there have been...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Speaks Out: The Media Vilification Has to Stop
- Why The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Is the Movie of the Month!
- Bill Cosby Accuser Beth Ferrier Says She Lost 'Everything' After Going Public in 2006
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Bill Cosby's lawyer issues statement on rape allegations
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Is Another Duggar Off the Market? Get the Scoop on John-David's Relationship Status
- Pregnant Liv Tyler and Boyfriend Dave Gardner Are All Smiles at London Event
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Actually a Lovely Singer and "Hanging Tree" From Mockingjay Will Haunt Your Dreams: Listen!