Posts with tag "brittany murphy"
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 08:23 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Less than a year since the death of actress Brittany Murphy, her mother is writing a tell-all book about her daughter, RadarOnline.com reports. Sharon Murphy hopes to honor her daughter in the book. "This book will be my way of celebrating and honoring her extraordinary life and career," Sharon told RadarOnline.com. "Brittany was a kind, loving person who enjoyed each day; she was my life. I ...
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 02:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Eminem and Dr. Dre appear on the cover of the latest issue of VIBE. In the magazine, Em talks about his own mortality, admitting he thinks about death -- a lot. "Yeah, I do. A lot. I think about it a lot. I try not to think about it, but I do and it creeps me the f*** out. It creeps me out because they say that if I got to the hospital two hours later then I would be gone. I think about that ...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Seven months after her untimely death, sordid details of Brittany Murphy's troubled life and marriage continue to emerge. Her former business manager, Los Angeles-based accountant Jeffrey Morgenroth, tells PEOPLE that her husband Simon Monjack was squandering the late movie star's fortune just before his own sudden death in May from pneumonia and anemia, which also killed Murphy. "There were ...
- Posted Jul 26th 2010 at 12:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Rumors have spread that a toxic mold may have been partially to blame for the deaths of Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack, but Murphy's mom calls those reports 'absurd,' according to PEOPLE. "I have never been personally asked by the coroner or anyone from the Health Department to come and inspect my home for mold," Sharon Murphy explained to PEOPLE. "In the last eight months, I ...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 02:53 AM by PopEater Staff
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office has determined that Simon Monjack died from acute pneumonia and severe anemia, which eerily are the same two conditions that caused the death of his wife, Brittany Murphy, late last year. Monjack, a British screenwriter, was found dead May 23 at the couple's Hollywood home by his mother-in-law. Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter told CNN that Monjack's ...
- Posted May 28th 2010 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Brittany Murphy's husband Simon Monjack was laid to rest beside her in Los Angeles yesterday. Monjack died of a heart attack just five months after his wife. He was 39. "It was Simon's wish to be laid to rest next to her," family spokesman Roger Neal tells PEOPLE. Neal described the day as "celebratory and healing." Monjack's mother and Murphy's mother both spoke in Simon's memory. "Sharon ...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 10:39 AM by PopEater Staff
In a shocking turn of events this week, Simon Monjack, who was Brittany Murphy's widower, was found dead at 39 in his Hollywood Hills home just five months after his movie star wife passed away. According to his spokesman, Monjack was due for a heart bypass, but he kept putting it off to focus on a September gala for the Brittany Murphy Foundation, which helps inner-city children discover the ...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Simon Monjack, the husband of late actress Brittany Murphy, was found dead Sunday night in his Hollywood Hills home, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. He was 39. The screenwriter was reportedly found by his mother-in-law, Sharon, in the master bedroom of the house he once shared with Murphy. "The preliminary cause of death is natural causes," Sgt. Louie Lozano told the ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 07:37 AM by Jo Piazza
Americans of a certain age were shocked and saddened by the untimely death of actor Corey Haim. As fans, we grow close to celebrities in our own way, and this superficial closeness breeds a hunger for as much information as possible about the tragic events that led up to Haim's death. But maybe there are some things we don't need to hear. Was it necessary for fans of Haim's work to listen to his ...
- Posted Feb 25th 2010 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Los Angeles Coroner found that Brittany Murphy did not abuse drugs or alcohol. The final report released Thursday states that Murphy had "elevated levels" of Vicodin and drugs from over-the-counter cold medicine in her system, but no illegal substances. Earlier this month, coroner said pneumonia was the primary cause of death, with multiple drug intoxication and a low blood count as contributing ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set