Posts with tag "bruce willis"
- Posted Apr 30th 2011 at 10:21 AM by Christine Fenno
Demi Moore and Bruce Willis remained a co-parenting team this weekend when one of their daughters got nabbed by cops, according to TMZ, and was cited for alcohol possession. Tallulah Belle Willis, 17, was in a group of three underage girls spotted by cops in Hollywood on Friday night as they stepped out of a car around 11:00 p.m. The girls were allegedly carrying bottles of alcohol, and police...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 10:53 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Rumer Willis stepped out last night to celebrate her role as the newest cast member in the off-Broadway production of 'Love, Loss & What I Wore' in New York City. Parents Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, who have been called one of "Hollywood's happiest divorced couples," were there to congratulate their daughter. Although the couple arrived separately with their spouses (Emma Heming and Ashton...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 07:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Director Kevin Smith has an opinion of Bruce Willis, and he's not holding back. According to the Daily Mail, Smith recently went on the 'WTF with Marc Maron' podcast and slammed Willis' committment and attitude while shooting 2010's 'Cop Out,' which Smith directed. Smith claims the actor neglected to promote the film, contributing to the movie's lackluster performance in theaters. 'Cop Out'...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 09:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Ricky Gervais teased everyone from the Hollywood Foreign Press to Robert Downey Jr. at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards. But he saved quite a zinger for Bruce Willis, who he introduced to present his film 'Red' for Best Comedy. Willis was introduced by Gervais as "Ashton Kutcher's dad," an insult that got a hoot from the audience and clearly surprised the action star, who stumbled briefly over his...
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 01:51 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Rumer Willis, 22, has gone to work for the house of Badgley Mischka. The eldest of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's three daughters is the latest scion of Hollywood royalty being tapped to model for a major designer. The actress and Ocean Pacific model recently posed in Malibu, Calif., for photographer Tony Duran's series of Spring 2011 images advertising the latest looks from designers James...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 10:22 AM by Zach Dionne
"Bruce, you can't smoke in here." And so it begins -- Zach Galifianakis' absurdist online talk show 'Between Two Ferns' tackles Bruce Willis this time, and the interview is as uncomfortable and raucous as always. "How many children do you have?" the 'Bored to Death' and 'The Hangover' star asks Willis. "Three? Which is your favorite, Ashton? Do you get his tweets?" The bearded comedian pokes...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 05:10 PM by Zach Dionne
Sure, power lists are great -- the ones we read in Forbes, Time. But how about a pop culture power list solely featuring chrome-domed gentlemen? GQ's got it covered, friends. "Bald guys always seem to be feeling that dudes with all the hair -- Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron, George Clooney -- not only get all the women but have all the power. Not so!" GQ deputy editor Michael Hainey tells...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 08:22 AM by AOL TV Editors
Bruce Willis has never shied away from his baldness -- that is, until he visited David Letterman's 'Late Show' with a new fashion statement inspired by the infamous Lady Gaga meat dress. On Monday, he showed off his "all natural" meat hairpiece. "You've dyed your ... hair?" Dave said questioningly. Bruce went on to explain the concept. "It's 100% ground beef sirloin," he said. "Top shelf,...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We're so used to hearing about all the ugliness of celebrity splits. But just like you and I, some famous folk have messy breakups and some try hard to make sure the schism is smooth sailing for both parties. This week, Al and Tipper Gore announced that they would be separating after 40 years of marriage! 40 years! That's like 1,278 in famous person years. Some critics are even wondering, why...
- Posted May 17th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
After almost 40 films, a stint on 'General Hospital,' a nude and pregnant Vanity Fair cover and two notable marriages to Hollywood heavyweights, Demi Moore is ready to tell all, the Associated Press reports. Moore's agent, Luke Janklow, confirms that his client, one of this generation's most successful and talked-about actresses, is indeed meeting with different publishers in New York about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!