Posts with tag "bruno tonioli"
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 11:30 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
The day after Chelsie Hightower and Michael Bolton's ignominious dumping from 'Dancing With the Stars,' Hightower says she "slept all day" out of sheer exhaustion. So she wasn't aware until PopEater spoke to her, that the producers had put out a statement in answer to Bolton's demand for an apology from judge Bruno Tonioli, for going over the line in his biting critique of the...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of Paula Abdul's will-she-or-won't she departure from 'American Idol,' we've come to really embrace the qualities that made her such a great judge to have around. She was sweet, spunky, and reliably hilarious (intentional or otherwise). We've discussed how Abdul might fare on other reality competition programs, but the truth is, there are plenty of judges with equally wonderful, if not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner: My Modeling Success Is In Spite of, Not Because of, My Famous Name
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Eat and Drink Their Way Through Miami
- The Daily Treat: Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles Baby, Our Productivity Plummets
- Jessie J's New Single "Bang Bang" With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Leaks—Listen Now!
- Kiefer Sutherland Responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s "Unprofessional" Diss, Says He ''Enjoyed'' Working Together
- We Had a Dance Party With the Orphan Black Cast at Comic-Con and You Should Totally Be Jealous