Posts with tag "bryan masche"
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The 'Raising Sextuplets' family were a picture-perfect model for happiness, but now after learning of the breakup, a long and ugly history of fighting between the couple was revealed. According to PEOPLE, Jenny and Bryan Masche said back in April 2009 even before the cameras turned on that their marriage was far from perfect and that they had already entered marriage counseling. "We knew mar...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Masche, whose children are the subject of WE's 'Raising Sextuplets,' filed for legal separation from her husband, Bryan, earlier this month after his arrest for domestic violence in Arizona. Masche is seeking sole custody of the couple's children. According to court records, Masche filed the petition days after Bryan was arrested at her father's home in Cape Verde on Sept. 11 after t...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 11:45 AM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- TV News
"There's an issue going on right now." That's how Bryan Masche's father-in-law began a 911 call to Camp Verde, Arizona, police earlier this month after the 'Raising Sextuplets' star began loading three of his screaming children and "some guns" into a van during a dispute with his wife. PopEater has acquired audio from the phone call from the Sept. 11 incident. Hear the First Call: Jenny M...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Raising Sextuplets' dad Bryan Masche's arrest earlier this month began with an argument with wife Jenne over where to take the children on a trip and quickly escalated into an aggressive verbal argument that crossed into scary territory after police were called. New details have emerged in the Sept. 11 arrest of Masche, 32, who pleaded not guilty to domestic violence, disorderly conduct and re...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Jon Hamm Reveals Ingredients for a 'Don Draper' Cocktail
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2