Posts with tag "bullying"
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 12:13 PM by Christine Fenno
After a tragic streak of teenagers taking their own life to escape cruelty about their sexual orientation, celebrities from all corners of the media have spoken out -- from Ellen DeGeneres to Tim Gunn to Neil Patrick Harris -- releasing videos and statements to comfort and counsel victims of bullying who aren't sure where to turn. The sobering issue has also moved two 'Jersey Shore' stars to jo...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 07:39 PM by PopEater Staff
Colin Farrell may have a reputation as a Hollywood bad boy, but the actor has a long history of speaking out on behalf of worthy causes. The actor recently released a press statement on behalf of Irish LGBT advocacy organization BeLonG, whose 'Stand Up!' campaign aims to stop bullying based on sexual orientation. Of the bigotry often expressed toward LGBT individuals, Farrell says, "Intolerance is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"