Posts with tag "bullying"
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 12:13 PM by Christine Fenno
After a tragic streak of teenagers taking their own life to escape cruelty about their sexual orientation, celebrities from all corners of the media have spoken out -- from Ellen DeGeneres to Tim Gunn to Neil Patrick Harris -- releasing videos and statements to comfort and counsel victims of bullying who aren't sure where to turn. The sobering issue has also moved two 'Jersey Shore' stars to jo...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 07:39 PM by PopEater Staff
Colin Farrell may have a reputation as a Hollywood bad boy, but the actor has a long history of speaking out on behalf of worthy causes. The actor recently released a press statement on behalf of Irish LGBT advocacy organization BeLonG, whose 'Stand Up!' campaign aims to stop bullying based on sexual orientation. Of the bigotry often expressed toward LGBT individuals, Farrell says, "Intolerance is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
- London Shops Hope for Bonanza as Second Royal Baby's Birth Nears
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March