Posts with tag "bullying"
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 12:13 PM by Christine Fenno
After a tragic streak of teenagers taking their own life to escape cruelty about their sexual orientation, celebrities from all corners of the media have spoken out -- from Ellen DeGeneres to Tim Gunn to Neil Patrick Harris -- releasing videos and statements to comfort and counsel victims of bullying who aren't sure where to turn. The sobering issue has also moved two 'Jersey Shore' stars to...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 07:39 PM by PopEater Staff
Colin Farrell may have a reputation as a Hollywood bad boy, but the actor has a long history of speaking out on behalf of worthy causes. The actor recently released a press statement on behalf of Irish LGBT advocacy organization BeLonG, whose 'Stand Up!' campaign aims to stop bullying based on sexual orientation. Of the bigotry often expressed toward LGBT individuals, Farrell says, "Intolerance is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spice It Up with Restaurant PDA
- Kesha Shows Off Post-Rehab Look, Drops Dollar Sign from Name
- Jaime King: Motherhood Taught Me What Love Is
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015
- Christian Bale and Wife Sibi Blazic Expecting Their Second Child!
- Liam Neeson Turned Down James Bond Role Because Natasha Richardson Said She Wouldn't Marry Him If He Took the Part
- Khloé Kardashian Flaunts Curves in Ripped Jean Shorts and Stiletto Boots—See Her Sexy Look!