Posts with tag "bullying"
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 12:13 PM by Christine Fenno
After a tragic streak of teenagers taking their own life to escape cruelty about their sexual orientation, celebrities from all corners of the media have spoken out -- from Ellen DeGeneres to Tim Gunn to Neil Patrick Harris -- releasing videos and statements to comfort and counsel victims of bullying who aren't sure where to turn. The sobering issue has also moved two 'Jersey Shore' stars to...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 07:39 PM by PopEater Staff
Colin Farrell may have a reputation as a Hollywood bad boy, but the actor has a long history of speaking out on behalf of worthy causes. The actor recently released a press statement on behalf of Irish LGBT advocacy organization BeLonG, whose 'Stand Up!' campaign aims to stop bullying based on sexual orientation. Of the bigotry often expressed toward LGBT individuals, Farrell says, "Intolerance is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Convicted Killer Joran van der Sloot Becomes a Father
- Tiger Woods Is Opening His First Restaurant and Sports Bar
- Kim Kardashian Models with Cara Delevingne: See the Sexy Photo!
- Making age-appropriate music with former rock star John Mellencamp
- ?Exodus' star Christian Bale on playing Moses: ?You can't out-Heston Charlton Heston'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games