Posts with tag "burlesque"
- Posted May 21st 2011 at 11:01 AM by Christine Fenno
Fans of 'The Voice' are getting a special treat this week, as a studio collaboration between Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green -- recorded long before they signed up to co-star on their hit NBC series -- finally sees the light of day. 'Nasty' surfaced online recently, and when Green dropped by Jimmy Fallon's late-night show this week, the 'F--- You' hitmaker confirmed the existence of the...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 09:50 AM by Rob Shuter
When the poorly-reviewed film 'Burlesque' earned a Best Picture (Musical or Comedy) Golden Globe nomination last week, many observers and everyday movie fans were left with stunned looks on their faces. A fun musical romp? Sure. But one of the best of the year? C'mon! Well, thanks to Patrick Goldstein of the the Los Angeles Times, we may now have an idea at just how Sony was able to swing such...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 09:14 AM by Zach Dionne
Ditching her dark locks for something a little way brighter, Cher has been making the 'Burlesque' premiere rounds in Europe with flame-red hair. While actresses like Emma Stone and Lily Cole have been ditching their red 'dos to go blonde and brunette, respectively, we dig Cher's bold new color....
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Christina Aguilera and Cher attended the premiere of their film 'Burlesque' on Monday at Hollywood's Grauman's Chinese Theater. Aguilera wore an Elie Saab emerald green empire waist silk chiffon gown and Neil Lane jewels. Cher, 64, debuted a more risque outfit -- stepping onto the red carpet in a sparkly black dress with a plunging neckline, very high hemline and lacy bra. In the film, Aguilera...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
If you've ever wanted to ask Cher or Christina Aguilera a question, now's your chance! The 'Burlesque' duo will be visiting the Moviefone studios for possibly the sexiest Unscripted yet. That means the legendary singer-actress and the current pop megastar (who is making her film debut) will be asking each other questions submitted by you, the fans. Submit your question in the Moviefone Ask!...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Steve Baltin
Though it's been four years since she released 'Back to Basics,' Christina Aguilera has been busy. She gave birth to her first child, a son named Max, and is poised for a huge 2010 with her highly anticipated new album, 'Bionic,' her major motion picture debut in 'Burlesque' with fellow diva Cher and a new tour. In the following Q&A, Aguilera tells PopEater about motherhood, 'Bionic,'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zendaya Picks Witch Halloween Costumes Are Hot or Not (VIDEO)
- Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and More Take the 'Undress Code' to the Next Level
- James Corden Welcomes Second Child
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- Robbie Williams Documents His Wife's Birth Live on Twitter, Films Video as Her Water Breaks
- Why The Vampire Diaries' Sociopathic, Family-Murdering Witch Kai Is the Most Dangerous Villain Yet
- Kylie Jenner's Lips Look Fuller Than Ever: See Her Latest Sexy Selfie!