Posts with tag "calista flockhart"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 01:56 PM by PopEater Staff
We know, marriage is special. Still, it seems for Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, it wasn't such a big deal, but rather the icing on the cake of their eight-year relationship and 16-month engagement. Proof it was casual? PEOPLE reports Ford, 67, wore Wrangler jeans for the low-key June 15 ceremony. Flockhart, 45, donned a white sundress. Flockhart's 9-year-old son Liam was the ring bearer....
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 12:56 PM by PopEater Staff
With the word of Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart's marriage, the couple that everyone initially scratched their heads at took their relationship to the next level, evolving into the couple everyone has come to love. Sure, he's 22 years older than her and they've been dating for eight years prior, but they've emerged as one of the most solid romantic pairings in Hollywood these days. After t...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 07:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Harrison Ford and 'Brothers and Sisters' star Calista Flockhart tied the knot yesterday in New Mexico, TMZ is reporting. New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson performed the ceremony, which took place at the governor's mansion in Santa Fe. LA radio station K-Earth 101 was the first to break the news. The couple's marriage license was filed today in New Mexico. The Hollywood power couple has bee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Flashback: Harrison Ford talks flying in ?99
- 'Storage Wars' star reportedly threatens to leave show if A&E cuts salary
- The roles that got away
- Kelly Clarkson Admits She Once Dated Justin Guarini, Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a "Pitchy Stripper"—Watch Now!
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful