Posts with tag "calista flockhart"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 01:56 PM by PopEater Staff
We know, marriage is special. Still, it seems for Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, it wasn't such a big deal, but rather the icing on the cake of their eight-year relationship and 16-month engagement. Proof it was casual? PEOPLE reports Ford, 67, wore Wrangler jeans for the low-key June 15 ceremony. Flockhart, 45, donned a white sundress. Flockhart's 9-year-old son Liam was the ring bearer....
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 12:56 PM by PopEater Staff
With the word of Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart's marriage, the couple that everyone initially scratched their heads at took their relationship to the next level, evolving into the couple everyone has come to love. Sure, he's 22 years older than her and they've been dating for eight years prior, but they've emerged as one of the most solid romantic pairings in Hollywood these days. After t...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 07:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Harrison Ford and 'Brothers and Sisters' star Calista Flockhart tied the knot yesterday in New Mexico, TMZ is reporting. New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson performed the ceremony, which took place at the governor's mansion in Santa Fe. LA radio station K-Earth 101 was the first to break the news. The couple's marriage license was filed today in New Mexico. The Hollywood power couple has bee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards