Posts with tag "cameron diaz"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 08:44 AM by Kelly Fisher
Just working with an ex can be an awkward experience, but how about filming sex scenes together? Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake put their friendship to the test for 'Bad Teacher' in what director Jake Kasdan said was the "most uncomfortable sex scene in history." Diaz had a good sense of humor about the whole thing, but acknowledged that hooking up with an ex on-screen was a bizarre...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 09:40 AM by AOL TV Editors
In a sketch that looked like it was ripped right out of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' or the more recent 'Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza,' Jimmy Fallon and Cameron Diaz participated in an interview on 'Late Night' where neither of them could talk. Instead, someone off stage was on hand to provide all of their words. They simply had to play along with what was being said, which proved more difficult...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Remember this past Super Bowl when the cameras panned to PDA-shy couple Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez and they were caught red-headed feeding each other popcorn on live TV? So does Diaz. During a visit to the 'Late Night with David Letterman' on Monday night, she discussed the awkward-yet-cute moment with the late night host, UsMagazine.com reports. "We were watching the game, and I was...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though it was reported last week they had split, Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez are still very much together, Extra reports. While promoting her upcoming film, 'Bad Teacher,' Diaz revealed she laughs off rumors about the status of her relationship with Rodriguez. "If I want to read gossip, I read about somebody else's life. I can't worry about what other people say. It's fine to say whatever...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Alex Rodriguez has one less player on his team, now ex-girlfriend, Cameron Diaz. According to Perez Hilton's FitPerez, the Yankees golden boy and Hollywood's golden girl have split after almost a year of dating. "They've broken up," an insider told FitPerez. "[Cameron is] hurt and betrayed, because she tried so hard to please him ... She went overboard." But from feeding him popcorn at the...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Jo Piazza
In a deliciously saucy interview with Maxim magazine promoting her latest comedy 'Bad Teacher,' actress Cameron Diaz, 38, blasts marriage as a "dying institution" and claims that when it comes to relationships, "old traditions don't suit our world any long." We assume that means Cam won't be walking down the aisle with her beau Alex Rodriguez any time soon, but we can't help but wondering...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 08:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake's off-screen chemistry may have fizzled some time ago, but that didn't stop them from reuniting on the big screen for 'Bad Teacher.' Diaz told PEOPLE it "really wasn't a big deal" that the pair star together in the film, adding that they "had a great time" together. Diaz dished that Timberlake brought his A-game when it came to delivering comedy and that...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 06:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The trailer for Cameron Diaz's upcoming comedy flick, 'Bad Teacher,' shows her character getting a little crazy--drinking, cursing and smoking pot. In an interview on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' that aired Thursday night, Diaz admitted it's not just her character that's a little naughty! When funnyman Kimmel asked the 38-year-old actress if she watched dirty movies, UsMagazine.com reports she...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 04:32 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The couple that golfs together stays together. Or at least Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez hope so. The pair spent some time hitting golf balls in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, on Valentine's Day. Diaz made herself right at home, taking her shoes off while she practiced. It's no wonder her arms are looking super cut with a swing like that! Get a closer look at the pair after the jump!...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 01:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
What's one way to make your students get it right? Pelt dodge balls at them if they utter the wrong answer. At least that's Cameron Diaz's game plan in her new flick, 'Bad Teacher,' due out this spring. Starring alongside Justin Timberlake, Jason Segel and Phyllis Smith ("Phyllis" from 'The Office'), Diaz plays a teacher whose lesson plans seem to include smoking weed, sexing it up at car wash...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!