Posts with tag "cameron diaz"
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 10:50 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Just how is 5-foot-7 actor Tom Cruise able to stand as tall as 5-foot-9 co-star Cameron Diaz -- who was wearing four-inch heels? That's a six-inch difference if you are counting and our friends at StyleList break down just how they were able to orchestrate it at the Tokyo premiere of their film 'Knight & Day.' Standing side-by-side, Cruise and Diaz, who was poured into a belted black dress ...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 04:01 PM by John Mitchell
For months and months, whenever Sandra Bullock's name was mentioned, folks would tilt their heads to one side with concern, sigh heavily, and say something like, "Poor thing." Mired in ex-husband Jesse James' infidelity scandal, it seems everyone forgot for a second that Bullock is also the most successful actress in the world -- one who raked in an estimated $56 million last year, according to ...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Cameron Diaz isn't ashamed of being called a serial dater. In fact, she tells UK's Stylist Magazine that she's not looking to settle down in a long-term relationship. "I think the big misconception in our society is that we're supposed to meet the one when we're 18, and we're supposed to get married to them and love them for the rest of our lives. Bulls**t," she said. "Who would want to be ...
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 09:30 PM by PopEater Staff
CNN and Larry King are preparing a two-hour telethon airing Monday to benefit the vitcims of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, the Associated Press reports. The telethon will air 8pm to 10pm EST on a special edition of 'Larry King Live.' Many A-list celebrities will be stopping by the Disaster in the Gulf: How You Can Help telethon including Justin Bieber, Cameron Diaz, Lenny Kravitz, Randy ...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 07:40 PM by PopEater Staff
While making the press rounds for her upcoming film 'Knight and Day' with Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz opened up to Playboy for their July issue about the men in her life and how sometimes it's okay to be sexually attracted to women. As reported by Us Weekly, the blond actress discussed Alex Rodriguez (she claims they're not an item,) Justin Timberlake (Jessica Biel has nothing to worry about) and ...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 02:26 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: 'Jersey Shore' producers open up about the "herpes nest" they've created with the show's ever "mixing" actors, 50 Cent explains his shocking weight loss and vanishing tattoos, clean-shaven ...
- Posted May 16th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Kate Hudson better watch her tongue when it comes to Cameron Diaz. Apparently, Kate is a little bit jealous that her ex, Alex Rodriguez, has moved on so quickly with the actress, and pals close to Kate told the New York Post that Hudson thinks Diaz is seeing A-Rod because she is "struggling to remain sexy and relevant." Meowch! OK, Kate, calm your pretty little head down and here's why ... ...
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Alex Rodriguez has a new blonde for a new season. The Yankee slugger was caught nesting at the Liberty Hotel in Boston with new gal pal Cameron Diaz this week. The pair apparently spent their time nestled in their penthouse suite ordering room service, according to PEOPLE. Cameron is the latest in a string of high profile lady friends for A-Rod, who told me in my story for Gotham only a ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 09:59 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
The New York Post is reporting that Cameron Diaz and MLB slugger Alex Rodriguez are becoming quite close. The 'Charlie's Angels' actress has reportedly embarked on a low-key romance with the baseball star after they met at a Creative Artists Agency Super Bowl party in February. A source told Life and Style magazine: "A-Rod is with Cameron. They've been keeping it quiet, but they're totally ...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 11:05 AM by PopEater Staff
The Oscar red carpet is basically the Super Bowl of red carpets. This year, HollywoodLife.com and PopEater are teaming up to get your opinion on the best and worst dressed of the night. We picked a few of our favorites, and want you to tell us who you think was best -- Rachel, Mo'Nique, K-Stew, Cameron or Sandra -- in the poll! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 11 Life Lessons Learned From the Bonnie & Clyde Miniseries
- Brandi Glanville Apologizes for 'Definitely Inappropriate' Comments to Costar
- President Obama Poses for World Leaders Selfie at Mandela Memorial
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits previews the heavy season finale (and lightens up with our Personality Test)
- Why NBC should do ?Cinderella' ? starring Beyonce! ? as next live musical
- Los Angeles Is Wimpy In "Cold" Weather and Jimmy Kimmel Has the Hard Evidence to Prove It
- Britney Spears Debuts Sexy Music Video for "Perfume," Fans Petition to Release Director's Cut
- Rumer Willis and Ex-Boyfriend Jayson Blair Caught Kissing After Breakup—See the PDA Pic!