Posts with tag "camille grammer"
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
The drama continues for 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' cast member Camille Grammer. Besides dealing with her divorce from estranged husband Kelsey Grammer, she is now facing the backlash of pictures and comments about her not-so-flattering past floating around the Internet, according to Life & Style. The culprits to blame for this latest road bump? Her own castmates on the hit Bravo sho...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 06:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Fresh off taping an explosive reunion episode, Camille Grammer has reportedly told friends that she'll not be returning to 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' for a second season. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Grammer has no interest in participating in a second season of the reality series -- if Bravo orders one. Grammer's rep says she's weighing her options. "She has not made any de...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 06:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Kelsey Grammer's divorce from Camille Donatacci will cost the 55-year-old actor around $50 million. According to TMZ, the couple did not have a prenuptial agreement, which means all earnings during the marriage will be split down the middle. During their 13 years of marriage, the couple amassed a fortune in excess of $100 million, most of which is in real estate. The couple has homes in the ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Sarah Crow
They may be called the "real" housewives, but the gang from Beverly Hills are anything but. The ladies went on Judith Regan's SIRIUS XM show to divulge the nips and tucks they've had over the years. Us Magazine reports that all of the housewives told Regan that they've had plastic surgery, although some are less obvious than others. So who's had what? Find out after the jump!...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 05:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Camille Grammer, the soon-to-be ex-wife of 'Frasier' star Kelsey Grammer, may have found fame on 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' but the transition into the spotlight was anything but her idea. Camille, who has two young children with Grammer, believes, in hindsight, that her husband may have pushed her to do the show to cover up his alleged infidelity. Camille, who calls herself a "ver...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 03:15 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Camille Grammer says becoming a new member of Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' has helped her through her divorce from 'Frasier' star Kelsey Grammer. Camille filed for divorce in July, citing "irreconcilable differences." The couple had been married for 13 years and have two children, 9-year-old daughter Mason and 6-year-old son Jude. "I'm glad that I decided to do the show bec...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 11:15 AM by Nicki Gostin
Kelsey Grammer, best known for his role as fussbudget Frasier Crane on 'Frasier,' is thinking outside of the box (and the closet) in his latest role. Grammer has returned to his "first love," the stage, in the Broadway revival of 'La Cage Aux Folles.' The musical, which spawned the hit film 'The Birdcage,' centers on the lives of Georges, portrayed by Grammer, the owner of a drag club on the Frenc...
- Posted Mar 20th 2010 at 08:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Bravo's 'Real Housewives' franchise has found its most famous housewife yet. According to E! Online, Camille Donatacci Grammer, wife of TV's Kelsey Grammer, has joined the cast of the upcoming 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' spinoff. The 41-year-old mother of two and former Playboy model is one of five housewives in the cast, which also includes Paris Hilton's aunts, Kim and Kyle Richards. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Explains to Jimmy Fallon Why He Got Emotional During the VMAs
- President Obama Busts Out Some New Dance Moves with Native Alaskan Kids
- FROM EW: Jimmy Kimmel reads 'cryptic and menacing' threats from the gaming community
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!