Posts with tag "camping"
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King have been longtime friends, business partners and, if you believe the rumors, lovers. Their latest collaboration has less to do with overseeing an empire and more to do with getting back to nature, with the pair undertaking a two-day camping adventure in Yosemite National Park. See our favorite moments from the trip after the jump!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o's SAG Afterparty Dress Was a Mini Version of Her Red Carpet Gown (Genius!)
- Is Empire's Sexy New Duet Inspired by Chris Brown and Rihanna?
- SAG Awards 2015: How OITNB's Danielle Brooks Prepared for the Big Night
- 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism': How American movies helped overthrow Romanian regime
- Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles sing a song about love
- Miss USA's message of peace and love to terrorists widely mocked
- Glee First Listen: Whoa, the "New" New Directions Sound Amazing at Invitationals!
- Favorite Humans Alert! Ben McKenzie and Robin Lord Taylor Drop Scoop on Baddies Headed to Gotham
- Patrick Dempsey Photographed Wearing His Wedding Ring Two Days After His Wife Jillian Fink Filed for Divorce