Posts with tag "candace bushnell"
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Have you ever watched 'Sex and the City' and thought about how you and Carrie Bradshaw would totally have been BFF if only you had met in high school? Well, now you can meet the 17-year-old Carrie in Candace Bushnell's new young adult novel, 'The Carrie Diaries.' But this Carrie is a little different from the one we fell in love with on TV and the big screen. Bushnell doesn't bother sticking to ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Edgy Bangs, Bright Pink Bobs, Wacky Wigs: All The Celebrity Hair Updates You Need to See Now
- FROM EW: Mad Men Creator's 'Wish List' for Stories He Wanted to Wrap Up
- 5 of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Most Hilarious Old Wrestling Promos (VIDEOS)
- 'Urban Cowboy' coming to TV, but is John Travolta?
- 'Cruel Intentions' costars Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair reunite
- Sherri Shepherd awkwardly offers to give Raven Symone her surrogate baby