Posts with tag "candace bushnell"
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Have you ever watched 'Sex and the City' and thought about how you and Carrie Bradshaw would totally have been BFF if only you had met in high school? Well, now you can meet the 17-year-old Carrie in Candace Bushnell's new young adult novel, 'The Carrie Diaries.' But this Carrie is a little different from the one we fell in love with on TV and the big screen. Bushnell doesn't bother sticking to...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- 'Frasier's' David Hyde Pierce joins ?The Good Wife'
- Blake Shelton: 'I gotta get back to singing about getting drunk' on new album
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?