Posts with tag "candace bushnell"
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Have you ever watched 'Sex and the City' and thought about how you and Carrie Bradshaw would totally have been BFF if only you had met in high school? Well, now you can meet the 17-year-old Carrie in Candace Bushnell's new young adult novel, 'The Carrie Diaries.' But this Carrie is a little different from the one we fell in love with on TV and the big screen. Bushnell doesn't bother sticking to...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Reunite in Ibiza After All—See the Pic!
- Hilary Duff Admits Separation From Mike Comrie Has Been "Very Difficult": Maybe They're Meant to Be, but Maybe Not