Posts with tag "carson kressley"
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 09:27 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
It's time to put away the turtleneck sweaters because New Year's Eve is the time to dress to impress and not be afraid to sparkle. At the Duracell Mobile Smart Power Lab in New York, fashion designer Richie Rich and 'Queer Eye' fashion expert Carson Kressley gave PopEater their tips for how to looks fabulous while ringing in the new year. ► For Women: Wear a little black dress with a stateme...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run for President in 2016
- Secretary of State John Kerry Fined $50 For Not Shoveling His Sidewalk
- Jamie Dornan: Doting Dad One Minute, Sex Dungeon Visitor the Next
- Amy Duggar reveals she was born out of wedlock
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- 'Harry Potter' actor Robbie Coltrane reportedly hospitalized after flight
- Ultimate Glee Couple Tournament: We Have a Winner (and an Exclusive Sneak Peek!)
- Braless Gina Rodriguez Flaunts Sexy Curves for Latina, Confirms, "This Body Type Does Well in the Real World!"
- Best Super Bowl Commercials Ever: See Cindy Crawford, Betty White, Mean Joe Greene and More!