Posts with tag "cary grant"
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 11:37 PM by Nicki Gostin
There are memoirs by children of movie stars like the scathing 'Mommie Dearest,' about Joan Crawford, and then there are books like 'Good Stuff,' by Cary Grant's only child, Jennifer Grant. 'Good Stuff' is a loving portrait of her debonair dad who was 62 when she was born and died twenty years later. The star of so many classic movies like 'North by Northwest,' Notorious' and 'His Girl Friday,' wa...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 06:38 PM by John Clarke Jr.
Cary Grant's dilapidated Palm Springs home has finally been restored to its former bachelor pad glory, designated as a historical landmark, and is on the block for a snappy $3 million (ascot not included). Back in the Hollywood boom years of the 1950s and 1960s, when stars visiting Palm Springs weren't playing tennis or sipping refreshments at the Racquet Club, the place to be was Grant's deser...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 08:25 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
First Elin Nordegren was spotted on the town unfettered by a wedding band. Then movers were seen backing into Tiger Woods' Windermere, FL home. Now rumors abound that Elin is leaving Tiger. Sources say the divorce is all but official. And Elin already has a meeting planned with a famed California divorce lawyer. Can't say we didn't see this coming....
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: Tamera Mowry-Housley's Pregnancy Fashion Tips
- Who's Changed the Most? The Entourage Cast Spills About Their Movie Reunion
- Mariah Carey: I Don't Want to Be a Stage Mom (But My Kids Love to Sing!)
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Newly Engaged #RichKids Brendan Fitzpatrick and Morgan Stewart Give a Tour of Their First Home Together—See the Clip!
- Best Looks of the Week: Diane Kruger's Gilded Gown, Chanel Iman's Red Carpet Confection & More!
- Armie Hammer & Elizabeth Chambers Celebrate Fifth Wedding Anniversary, Look Forward to "At Least" 50 More!