Posts with tag "casey james"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 03:05 PM by Denise Warner
To help launch their 'American Idols Live!' tour and the latest flavor of M&Ms -- Pretzel M&Ms -- the top ten 'Idol' finalists, including winner Lee DeWyze and runner-up Crystal Bowersox, played for a crowd inside of a giant M&M in New York City. After the show, PopEater caught up with third-place finisher Casey James, who told us how great it was to duet with Bret Michael's on the ...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 09:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Fresh off his 'Celebrity Apprentice' win, and several struggles with his health, Bret Michaels made a big entrance on the 'American Idol' finale. The Poison frontman came on stage to sing 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn' with third-place finisher Casey James, to much applause. Michaels was a big secret, according to TMZ. In late April, the singer suffered a brain hemorrhage, but had a miraculous r...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 06:51 AM by PopEater Staff
For the ninth time, 'American Idol' has whittled itself down to only two contestants vying for the title. The fate of the final three -- Casey James, Lee Dwyze and Crystal Bowersox -- was decided on last night's 'Idol' results show. So who will head to the Kodak Theater to compete for the crown and the lucrative recording contract? Spoiler Alert: America sent James packing, leaving Dewyze ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William