Posts with tag "casey james"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 03:05 PM by Denise Warner
To help launch their 'American Idols Live!' tour and the latest flavor of M&Ms -- Pretzel M&Ms -- the top ten 'Idol' finalists, including winner Lee DeWyze and runner-up Crystal Bowersox, played for a crowd inside of a giant M&M in New York City. After the show, PopEater caught up with third-place finisher Casey James, who told us how great it was to duet with Bret Michael's on the...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 09:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Fresh off his 'Celebrity Apprentice' win, and several struggles with his health, Bret Michaels made a big entrance on the 'American Idol' finale. The Poison frontman came on stage to sing 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn' with third-place finisher Casey James, to much applause. Michaels was a big secret, according to TMZ. In late April, the singer suffered a brain hemorrhage, but had a miraculous...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 06:51 AM by PopEater Staff
For the ninth time, 'American Idol' has whittled itself down to only two contestants vying for the title. The fate of the final three -- Casey James, Lee Dwyze and Crystal Bowersox -- was decided on last night's 'Idol' results show. So who will head to the Kodak Theater to compete for the crown and the lucrative recording contract? Spoiler Alert: America sent James packing, leaving Dewyze...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PHOTO: Christina Aguilera Celebrates Her Baby Shower
- Rapper Iggy Azalea to Make Film Debut in Fast & Furious 7
- VIDEO: Adorable Girl Wants Baby Brother to Stay Little Forever, Completely Loses It
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- "Be Kind, Please Rewind" and 9 Other Phrases That Are Completely Irrelevant Now
- Zoe Saldana's Pregnancy Style: See How the Actress Is Dressing Her Growing Baby Bump
- Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer: Jimmy Fallon Pranks The Roots; David Letterman Inserts Himself—Watch Now!