Posts with tag "catherine zeta-jones"
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 07:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Michael Douglas wasn't always the older one in his relationships. The 'Wall Street' star describes his experiences with older women as a teen in the new issue of Elle. When asked if growing up in Hollywood ever led to a "Mrs. Robinson scenario," the actor replied, "There were a couple friends of my mother's when I was 16 and they were 30. I wouldn't want to get any of them in trouble, but th...
- Posted Apr 17th 2010 at 04:46 PM by PopEater Staff
The celebrity world is a place of cycles and trends, and two major ones emerged this week. While half of Hollywood seemed to be breaking up or filing divorce papers this week, another batch of Tinseltown starlets were making headlines by baring all in daring nude photo spreads. To put it bluntly, it was the week of splits and nudes....
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
As he waits to find out the length of his prison sentence for dealing methamphetamine and cocaine in New York City, Cameron Douglas is receiving an outpouring of support from family and friends, who have written in droves to a federal judge asking for leniency. Among those who have penned letters released to the press, his stepmother Catherine Zeta-Jones describes Cameron as a "caring" person wh...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Sam Brand
Stalkers are back in the news -- well, not that they ever really left. Erin Andrews has (again) found herself the victim of a misguided fan's advances, while Ivanka Trump has made a new all too friendly acquaintance and Jennifer Garner just sent a creeper to the slammer. Celebrity stalkers have been around since movie stars first hit it big in the '20s, and they've popped up regularly in hea...
- Posted Mar 1st 2010 at 12:31 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of his son's arrest and pending prison sentence, Michael Douglas, 65, opened up to Vanity Fair about his family's tendency for strained father-son relationships. "The history of second-generation actors isn't great in our industry," he said. "It's kind of a tragic road, actually." No one would know this better than Douglas, who is both the son of a actor and the father of one....
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 02:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael Douglas may have famously proclaimed "Greed is good!" as Gordon Gekko in his Academy Award-winning performance in 1987's 'Wall Street,' but these days, the actor is more focused on family than fame or fortune. In an interview with The Sun, the actor opens up about his acting career, his life with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and the things he wishes he'd done differently with his incarcerated...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Jamie Foxx Sing Embarrassing Tinder Profiles on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Retired Marine Charged with Murdering Girlfriend Yvonne Baldelli
- Prince Harry Plays Wheelchair Soccer While Stationed in Australia
- Miley Cyrus and Rumer Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- George Lucas Talks Star Wars: The Force Awakens and New Teaser Trailer—Find Out What He Said!
- Stephen Colbert Teased by George Lucas, Reveals Why He Wouldn't Want to Replace Jon Stewart on The Daily Show
- Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2016: Best Looks From Monique Lhuillier, Carolina Herrera & More!