Posts with tag "catwoman"
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 01:48 PM by Jett Wells
Catwoman is returning to the big screen, and Anne Hathaway is putting on the claws. Christopher Nolan announced in a statement Tuesday that Hathaway will join Tom Hardy and Christian Bale in his latest 'Batman' film, 'The Dark Knight Rises,' according to The Hollywood Reporter. "I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 09:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite all the grumblings which we accurately predicted to be wrong yesterday, 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox will not be taking on the role of Catwoman. That's sad news, because in our polls yesterday asking what you thought of the possibility of Fox becoming the Cat, the overwhelming response was that Megan would make one pretty kitty. Perhaps the studios should reconsider and give Miss Fox...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
A new report from a British newspaper claims that 'Transformers' superhottie Megan Fox has officially been cast to reprise the role of Catwoman in an upcoming 'Batman' movie. Something about the report makes it hard for us to fully believe -- mostly the fact that a British newspaper is breaking news on an American movie with no studio confirmation -- but it still got our minds running at full sp...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Did Apollo Nida Ever Get Physical with Phaedra Parks?
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter