Posts with tag "cbs"
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 03:18 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Now that self-proclaimed "winner" Charlie Sheen has been officially fired by Warner Bros. Television, producers have to decide what is to become of their hobbled hit show 'Two and a Half Men.' Worry not, all you Jon Cryer fans, insiders are telling me that every effort is going to be made to continue without Charlie. "Finding a replacement will not be easy, but you can bet they are going to t...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Marc Schneider
In one fell swoop, CBS has upended Thursday night television by moving the hugely popular 'Big Bang Theory' to 8PM, a decision that has clearly rattled the nerdy show's future time-slot victims rivals. The brains behind NBC's 'Community' promptly responded to fan concerns that CBS was trying to destroy his lovable-yet-ratings-impaired show. Dan Harmon told his Twitter followers, "Well, if CBS t...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Dino Sossi
The show must go on, even in the dark. Craig Ferguson, host of 'The Late Late Show,' kept the cameras rolling and the jokes coming despite a power outage that darkened his studio. Ferguson was interviewing actress Alicia Silverstone when high winds in Los Angeles turned out the power at CBS studios and other parts of the city. (The power goes out at 9:05 in the video) ...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 11:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Publicly, David Letterman has received the full support of the high-ups at CBS. Behind the scenes, however, execs are bit more skittish. Sources inside the company told the New York Times on Friday that Letterman could possibly lose their backing if more damning information about his flings with employees come to light. Letterman has a long history of dating young women that work for his produc...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rafael Nadal Is Tommy Hilfiger's New Face. Remember These Other Hot Athletes-Turned-Models?
- New Charges of Kidnapping, Rape in 9-Month Abduction of New Hampshire Teen
- Jason Segel Explains His Worst Nightmare: Witches Eating His Toes!
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- Expert: '90 percent' sure North Korea behind cyberattack on Sony
- Terrible celebrity hair
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Why Eddie Redmayne Had to "Take Some Time Off" After Playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur: Who Won Season 29? Plus, Find Out What's In Store for Season 30!
- About American Horror Story's Devastating and Shocking Pepper Episode...