Posts with tag "cbs"
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 03:18 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Now that self-proclaimed "winner" Charlie Sheen has been officially fired by Warner Bros. Television, producers have to decide what is to become of their hobbled hit show 'Two and a Half Men.' Worry not, all you Jon Cryer fans, insiders are telling me that every effort is going to be made to continue without Charlie. "Finding a replacement will not be easy, but you can bet they are going to ...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Marc Schneider
In one fell swoop, CBS has upended Thursday night television by moving the hugely popular 'Big Bang Theory' to 8PM, a decision that has clearly rattled the nerdy show's future time-slot victims rivals. The brains behind NBC's 'Community' promptly responded to fan concerns that CBS was trying to destroy his lovable-yet-ratings-impaired show. Dan Harmon told his Twitter followers, "Well, if CBS ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Dino Sossi
The show must go on, even in the dark. Craig Ferguson, host of 'The Late Late Show,' kept the cameras rolling and the jokes coming despite a power outage that darkened his studio. Ferguson was interviewing actress Alicia Silverstone when high winds in Los Angeles turned out the power at CBS studios and other parts of the city. (The power goes out at 9:05 in the video) ...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 11:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Publicly, David Letterman has received the full support of the high-ups at CBS. Behind the scenes, however, execs are bit more skittish. Sources inside the company told the New York Times on Friday that Letterman could possibly lose their backing if more damning information about his flings with employees come to light. Letterman has a long history of dating young women that work for his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Orlando Bloom Enjoys a Guys Night Out in N.Y.C.
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Personal Holiday Favorites
- Ashley Benson Slams Pretty Little Liars Poster For Being Too Photoshopped
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner attack people with holiday cheer on the street ? VIDEO
- Entertainment Geekly: The Golden Globes' Comedy Snafu, and how to fix it (Hint: More awards)
- Estelle Parsons will toss Molotovs on Broadway in ?The Velocity of Autumn'