Posts with tag "cee lo green"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Jett Wells
Mark Hoppus is a rare kind of celebrity. He began like any rock star, surfing his pipe dream on concert stages playing bass for Blink-182 and later dabbling in music reviews for SPIN magazine. Now, not only is Hoppus working on yet another Blink album, he's co-hosting a new show on Fuse called 'A Different SPIN with Mark Hoppus.' Luckily, PopEater got to sneak onto the set to catch a glimpse of...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 12:19 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Since it dropped on the scene two weeks ago, the Internet has been totally obsessed with Cee Lo's new song, 'F**k You.' Cee Lo, who you may recognize as one-half of 'Crazy' duo Gnarls Barkley, hit the viral jackpot with relatable lyrics about a thwarted love and, most importantly, that oh-so-fun chorus. Fans of the song have settled for a stand-in, lyrics-only video since the song hit the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!