Posts with tag "cee lo green"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Jett Wells
Mark Hoppus is a rare kind of celebrity. He began like any rock star, surfing his pipe dream on concert stages playing bass for Blink-182 and later dabbling in music reviews for SPIN magazine. Now, not only is Hoppus working on yet another Blink album, he's co-hosting a new show on Fuse called 'A Different SPIN with Mark Hoppus.' Luckily, PopEater got to sneak onto the set to catch a glimpse of...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 12:19 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Since it dropped on the scene two weeks ago, the Internet has been totally obsessed with Cee Lo's new song, 'F**k You.' Cee Lo, who you may recognize as one-half of 'Crazy' duo Gnarls Barkley, hit the viral jackpot with relatable lyrics about a thwarted love and, most importantly, that oh-so-fun chorus. Fans of the song have settled for a stand-in, lyrics-only video since the song hit the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll