Posts with tag "cee-lo"
- Posted Apr 16th 2011 at 01:53 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Day 1 of Coachella did not end without drama. Helping get the popular California music festival underway, Cee-Lo arrived late at his main-stage gig to face a throng of hot, impatient fans. According to the Los Angeles Times, he told the crowd he only had 20 minutes to perform, and luckily, he was able to get through his smash hit 'F--- You' during his abbreviated Friday afternoon set. But sudde...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 09:50 AM by Amber James
Exclusive: Big Boi and Cee-Lo are hitting the road together. The rappers, who have collaborated in the past, are bringing fans a down and dirty 'Georgia Power Tour,' a source tells PopEater. No dates have been announced. Earlier this year, Cee-Lo gave Big Boi major props for his solo album, 'Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty,' telling VIBE: "I believe that he surpassed almost ever...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 02:44 PM by John Mitchell
At this week's CMA awards, we learned that Gwyneth Paltrow can really carry a tune. Now, EW has a first look at the Oscar-winning actress's appearance on next week's 'Glee,' and her take on Cee-Lo's 'F*** You' has the kids in New Directions (well, except for that notorious buzz kill Rachel Berry) dancing all around the choir room. "What would you know about Cee-Lo, you're like 40?" the alternat...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
William Shatner brought his trademark spoken-word style to 'Lopez Tonight' on Wednesday, covering Cee-Lo's very not-safe-for-TV 'F**k You.' The '$#*! My Dad Says' star chose not to clean up the bitter ode to heartbreak, opting to leave the censoring to professionals. This is far from Shatner's first foray into music, having recorded two albums in the past. The actor first entered the music g...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball