Posts with tag "celebrity adoptions"
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Ukrainian orphan Elton John wants to adopt will not go home with the singer and his longtime partner David Furnish, due to a national law that prohibits unmarried couples from adopting, The AP reports. The singer toured a hospital for HIV-infected children in Ukraine on Saturday as part of a charity project and said that he and his partner wanted to adopt a 14-month-old, HIV-infected boy na...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is fr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 5-Year Old Donates Stem Cells to Save the Life of Her Twin Brother: 'The Love They Have Is Now Even Stronger,' Says Mom
- 8-Year-Old Boy Writes Heartwarming Apology Note to Library After Accidentally Ripping a Page From a Comic Book
- Gravy Wrestling Is the Greatest Sport You've Never Heard Of
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- WWE Star Seth Rollins' Girlfriend Zahra Schreiber Fired After Nazi-Themed Instagram Posts
- Ben Seewald's Dad Slams Josh Duggar's "Entensive Lifestyle of Evil" in Blog Post: He "Was a Pretender"
- Blake Lively Designs Custom Handbag, Names It After Daughter James—Get the Scoop!