Posts with tag "celebrity adoptions"
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Ukrainian orphan Elton John wants to adopt will not go home with the singer and his longtime partner David Furnish, due to a national law that prohibits unmarried couples from adopting, The AP reports. The singer toured a hospital for HIV-infected children in Ukraine on Saturday as part of a charity project and said that he and his partner wanted to adopt a 14-month-old, HIV-infected boy na...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is fr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- Search for Missing Pennsylvania Mom Jessica Padgett Continues
- Angelina Jolie's Unbroken Premiere Look Makes Us Think She's a Secret Scandal Fanatic
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Gabrielle Union Says Being Married to Dwyane Wade Is "a Lot of Fun"—Find Out What They Love Doing Together!
- Miss World Competition Begins as Beauty Queens Mourn the Tragic Death of Miss Honduras
- Tori Spelling Doesn't Think She's Shared Too Much on TV: She Wanted Aftermath of Dean's Affair to Be "Out There"