Posts with tag "celebrity adoptions"
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Ukrainian orphan Elton John wants to adopt will not go home with the singer and his longtime partner David Furnish, due to a national law that prohibits unmarried couples from adopting, The AP reports. The singer toured a hospital for HIV-infected children in Ukraine on Saturday as part of a charity project and said that he and his partner wanted to adopt a 14-month-old, HIV-infected boy...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Kristen Bell Dress Up as a Politically Active Mary Poppins for Funny or Die Parody
- #WeStillComing: Bride's Accidental Text Yields Surprise Wedding Guests and Trending Hashtag
- Is This Blake Lively's Wedding Dress? We Think So!
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- 2015 Pirelli Calendar Will Feature a Plus-Size Model for the First Time Ever
- Alec Baldwin Appears in Court for Bike-Riding Case, Angrily Tweets That NYC Is a "Carnival of Stupidity"
- Nicki Minaj Bares Her Booty in a G-String on Cover Art for Next Single "Anaconda"—Check It Out!