Posts with tag "celebrity babies"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Father's Day is just around the corner and this year Hollywood has a whole slew of new dads who can celebrate. One of the newest and proudest papas to join the Hollywood baby boom, Benjamin Millepied made the cut off just in time. Fiancé Natalie Portman gave birth to their son earlier this week. Joining Portman and Millepied's June bundle of joy is Willow Sage Hart, daughter of Pink and ...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Here's a first look at Jane Krakowski's little bundle of joy! The '30 Rock' star gave birth to Bennett Godley on April 13, and was spotted yesterday, taking the newborn for a stroll in New York City. The 3-week-old little guy looks like his Tony Award winner mommy, with some extra cute chubby cheeks! Krakowski, and fiancé Robert Godley, let the world know they were expecting when the ...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 06:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Screenwriter Diablo Cody, 32, gave birth to her first son yesterday. True to form, Cody, a staple of the Twitterverse, announced the happy news via her Twitter: "We had our boy early this morning! Marcello Daniel Maurio, 7lbs, 2 oz, lightly mustachioed." The father is Cody's husband and 'Chelsea Lately' staffer Dan Maurio. Cody (real name: Brook Busey) announced in a span of hours on April 6, ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 01:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Mark McGrath, frontman of '90s rock staple Sugar Ray, is expecting twins with his fiancée in May. "I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love," the singer tells PEOPLE. "I can't wait to meet them." McGrath, 42, and Carin Kingsland, 37, got engaged on New Year's Eve after 16 years of on-and-off dating. Kingsland underwent in vitro fertilizat...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Do stars think their kids won't stick out enough being surrounded by paparazzi, skipping school to hang out on movie sets and showing up on the cover of US Weekly? That must be why they decide to give them names no ordinary person in their right mind would bestow on a child. How else to explain Sparrow James Midnight Madden, who Nicole Richie and Joel Madden brought into the world on Wednesday? ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)