Posts with tag "celebrity baby"
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:25 PM by Zach Dionne
It's still odd considering conspiracy theorist, musical virtuoso and general oddball Matt Bellamy of British rock giants Muse getting all lovey-dovey with glitzy Hollywood star Kate Hudson. But the two are reportedly having a child together, so we're just going to have to get used to it. After the jump, we show our support by designing the perfect nine-song setlist for the Muse frontman to pe...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 04:58 PM by PopEater Staff
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have either welcomed or are about to welcome their first child, depending on which report you read. X17Online reported this morning that Kerr gave birth to a boy yesterday, writing, "An X17 photographer overheard Orlando bragging about 'his son.'" A member of Kerr's family told Australia's Daily Telegraph today, "We did get a text on Boxing Day saying she had g...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 10:02 AM by Zach Dionne
Jennifer Connelly showed up to the Chicago premiere of her film 'The Dilemma' on Thursday with a healthy baby bump. UsMagazine reports that the 40-year-old actress was "all smiles" at the world premiere. The baby will be Connelly's second with husband Paul Bettany, 39. The two have a 7-year-old son, Stellan, and Connelly has a 13-year-old son, Kai, from an earlier relationship. The couple...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 04:40 PM by Zach Dionne
Stella McCartney, the fashion designer daughter of legendary Beatle Paul McCartney, gave birth to a baby girl, Reiley, on Nov. 23. The new daughter is baby number four for 39-year-old Stella and husband Alasdhair Willis, E! Online reports. Reiley joins siblings Miller Alasdhair James, 5, Bailey Linda Olwyn, 4, and Beckett Robert Lee, 2. The new addition to the family came in at an even 8 lbs. ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 06:32 AM by Zach Dionne
John Travolta, 56, and wife Kelly Preston, 48, welcomed their new son Benjamin on Tuesday. The baby was born in a Florida hospital and weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz., according to the Associated Press. "John, Kelly and their daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family," the family said in a statement. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully." ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 07:01 AM by Zach Dionne
John Travolta will become a father again any day now, telling Extra, "I can't wait to meet Benjamin." In Australia for a piloting event, Travolta, 56, said wife Kelly Preston, 48, was going into "fake labor" before he left. "She was having what they call Braxton Hicks, the fake labor, and we were both a little worried. But then the doctor said to drink more water, more liquids and that stops...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 06:29 AM by Zach Dionne
Former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean is expecting a baby with NFL husband Kyle Boller, FOX411 reports. The two were married in July. "We are just so excited," Prejean, three months pregnant, told FOX on Wednesday. "I'm due in May, on my grandmother's birthday. She recently passed away, so that's very special to us." It will be the first child for Prejean, 23, and Boller, 29. The parents...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 07:49 AM by PopEater Staff
British songstress Lily Allen is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, PEOPLE reports. "Lily Allen and Sam Cooper are very happy to confirm that Lily is expecting their first child," the singer's rep said. "Lily's professional commitments will carry on as normal, including a scheduled performance at the Big Chill this weekend." Allen, 25, has dated Cooper, 32, for a year. She told Britain's S...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!