Posts with tag "celebrity couples"
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 05:22 PM by Nicki Gostin
Marie Osmond is not the only celebrity to tie or retie the knot with an ex. Hollywood has a rich, albeit small, history of exes discovering true love -- again -- with an ex-love. One iconic comedian even did twice ... with two women! A two-time two-timer, if you will. Read on....
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 10:15 PM by Justine Goodman
Wouldn't it be nice if you could enjoy all the benefits of life as a celebrity without actually having to be talented actor or singer in your own right? Yes, it would! And while the majority of celebs stick to their own kind, there are some stars who have opted to settle down with a "normal" person just like you and me -- only really good looking. But if you follow one of these easy paths, you...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 06:39 AM by Erin Carlson
When pondering Jennifer Aniston's love life as covered by the tabloids, several word associations immediately spring to mind: Jilted. Lonely. Desperado. According to breathless gossip reports, Aniston can't catch a break. One week, she's trying to date Bradley Cooper who in turn, is poached by Renee Zellweger; then her downward spiral continues as ex-Vince Vaughn proposes to his girlfriend....
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been said that the more time a couple spends together, the more they start to resemble one another, and celebrities are no exception. Flip through photos of famous couples -- past and present -- who could pass for siblings! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Florida Appearance to Proceed as Planned, Protests Expected
- Courteney Cox Is Having How Many People Over for Thanksgiving?
- See Marc Anthony & Shannon de Lima's Wedding Bands for the First Time
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Scammers con Wal-Mart into selling $97 Playstation 4s
- This week's best Sound Bites: Jimmy Fallon, ?Dumb and Dumber To,' ?New Girl,' and more
- Idina Menzel sings the holiday classics, including ?Let It Go,' for iHeartRadio concert
- One Direction Takes You on Five Dates in "Night Changes" Music Video—Watch It Now!
- Robin Williams' Son Zak Williams Says Family Is ''Acclimating to the New Normal'' After Father's Death
- See Kourtney Kardashian's Third Child for the First Time—Baby Revealed in Adorable Kourtney & Khloé Take Clip!