Posts with tag "celebrity couples"
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 05:22 PM by Nicki Gostin
Marie Osmond is not the only celebrity to tie or retie the knot with an ex. Hollywood has a rich, albeit small, history of exes discovering true love -- again -- with an ex-love. One iconic comedian even did twice ... with two women! A two-time two-timer, if you will. Read on....
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 10:15 PM by Justine Goodman
Wouldn't it be nice if you could enjoy all the benefits of life as a celebrity without actually having to be talented actor or singer in your own right? Yes, it would! And while the majority of celebs stick to their own kind, there are some stars who have opted to settle down with a "normal" person just like you and me -- only really good looking. But if you follow one of these easy paths, you...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 06:39 AM by Erin Carlson
When pondering Jennifer Aniston's love life as covered by the tabloids, several word associations immediately spring to mind: Jilted. Lonely. Desperado. According to breathless gossip reports, Aniston can't catch a break. One week, she's trying to date Bradley Cooper who in turn, is poached by Renee Zellweger; then her downward spiral continues as ex-Vince Vaughn proposes to his girlfriend....
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been said that the more time a couple spends together, the more they start to resemble one another, and celebrities are no exception. Flip through photos of famous couples -- past and present -- who could pass for siblings! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Say 'I Do' and More Weekend News
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Are Married
- Joan Rivers's Family: 'We Are Keeping Our Fingers Crossed'
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Box office: ?Guardians of the Galaxy' rules lackluster Labor Day
- Brrr, It's Cold in Storybrooke! Check Out Frozen's Elsa On Once Upon A Time in New Teaser
- Lauren Conrad's Bridal Shower Is Even More Beautiful Than You Thought it Would Be—Take a Look!
- Dorothy Wang Slowly Recovers From Her Breakup and Brendan Fitzpatrick Decides to Get Hair Plugs—See the #RichKids Recap!