Posts with tag "celebrity fit club"
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 11:22 AM by Denise Warner
Dr. Ian Smith lends his nutrition knowledge to shows like 'Rachael Ray,' 'The Doctors' and of course, 'Celebrity Fit Club,' but the good doc may want his own time to shine. "I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think tha...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2011 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Everywhere we channel surf these days, there is a new reality show where fat people are getting skinny. It all began with NBC's 'The Biggest Loser' and has continued in various iterations on VH1 ('Celebrity Fit Club'), MTV ('I Used to be Fat') and, most recently, A&E ('Heavy'). Weight loss porn has become a special form of voyeuristic television. Each of the shows approaches losing weight i...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 12:40 PM by Sarah Crow
Sebastian Bach, frontman of heavy metal act Skid Row, was arrested this morning in Peterborough, Ontario, EW.com reports. Bach, who starred in the 2010 season of 'Celebrity Fit Club,' was apprehended by police after he became violent at a local bar. The rocker reportedly became irate after being asked to leave Riley's Old Towne Pub, throwing a glass at the establishment's front door and biti...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
During an emotional episode of 'Celebrity Fit Club,' Kevin Federline finally apologized to Shar Jackson for cheating and leaving her to be with Britney Spears. "I know I've caused you a lot of pain. I've been selfish. I guess I got so wrapped up in all this other s**t that I never really sat back and got the chance to apologize to you," Federline started. "I am sorry." Watch the full apolog...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 05:48 PM by Sam Brand
Bobby Brown, Sebastian Bach, and Nicole Eggert will trim down before our eyes over the upcoming season of 'Celebrity Fit Club.' But no featured celeb is drawing more attention than K-Fed, who surprisingly ballooned to "K-Fat" over the past year. The season has wrapped shooting, and he's back to his old slim self. In other news, Michael Irvin is being sued for rape. And New York socialite Gigi Jord...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
While Kevin Federline's weight gain seemed to happen just in time for the newest season of VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' don't think he packed on the pounds purposely. Federline revealed to Access Hollywood that depression caused his overeating, and discussed his rocky relationship with ex-wife Britney Spears. "Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything," Federline said. ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Just in case you've been getting the shakes due to a supreme withdrawal of Kevin Federline news of late, your fix has come in the form of a reality television weight loss competition. K-Fed will be weighing in and slimming down for VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' the reality show where celebrities compete a la 'Biggest Loser,' though with a heaping scoop of ego. TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Reports: U.S. Officials Confirm North Korea Is Behind Sony Hack
- Kendall Jenner Lands Major Vogue Fashion Spread (Again!)
- POLL: Which U.S. City Should Host the Olympics Next?
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- The Backstreet Boys Documentary Trailer Is Here and It Looks Pretty Interesting—Watch Now!
- Did The View's Beverly Johnson Interview Drive a Wedge Between Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell?
- Man Who Accused Bryan Singer of Sexually Abusing Him as a Teenager Indicted on Federal Fraud Charges