Posts with tag "celebrity memoirs"
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Ashley Judd's new memoir contains all the hallmarks of a celebrity bestseller-sex abuse, drug abuse and child abuse in the form of neglect by her famous parents, Naomi Judd and Michael Ciminella. It's become a formulaic business model, these celebrity spill-all memoirs, each more salacious than the last. The dirtier and the grittier, the better they often sell. Back in the day, the celebrity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Recap: Ashley I. Admits That She's 'Fricken Innocent,' Plus, One More Virgin Reveals Herself
- Outdoor Channel host Theresa Vail says hunting saved her life
- Gabrielle Union explains why she asked Dwyane Wade for a prenup
- Lena Dunham calls Woddy Allen a 'perv'
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!