Posts with tag "celebrity memoirs"
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Ashley Judd's new memoir contains all the hallmarks of a celebrity bestseller-sex abuse, drug abuse and child abuse in the form of neglect by her famous parents, Naomi Judd and Michael Ciminella. It's become a formulaic business model, these celebrity spill-all memoirs, each more salacious than the last. The dirtier and the grittier, the better they often sell. Back in the day, the celebrity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post
- Bristol Palin on Cancelled Wedding: Son Tripp and I Will Rebuild Our Lives
- Watch a Jeopardy Contestant Make a Joke of the Final Round - and Still Win
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now!
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing Each Other in New Wedding Day Video—Watch Now!
- It's Been 10 Years Since Carrie Underwood Won American Idol—See Her Style Transformation in Pictures!