Posts with tag "celebrity memoirs"
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Ashley Judd's new memoir contains all the hallmarks of a celebrity bestseller-sex abuse, drug abuse and child abuse in the form of neglect by her famous parents, Naomi Judd and Michael Ciminella. It's become a formulaic business model, these celebrity spill-all memoirs, each more salacious than the last. The dirtier and the grittier, the better they often sell. Back in the day, the celebrity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown's Tough and Candid Cancer Fight Inspires PEOPLE Readers
- Amy Adams Set to Play Janis Joplin in New Film
- Kathie Lee Gifford on Bill Cosby Allegations: 'I Never Saw It Personally'
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies