Posts with tag "celebrity memoirs"
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Ashley Judd's new memoir contains all the hallmarks of a celebrity bestseller-sex abuse, drug abuse and child abuse in the form of neglect by her famous parents, Naomi Judd and Michael Ciminella. It's become a formulaic business model, these celebrity spill-all memoirs, each more salacious than the last. The dirtier and the grittier, the better they often sell. Back in the day, the celebrity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Melissa Rivers Pays Tribute to Joan Rivers at Daytime Emmys
- 18-Year-Old Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing His Friend's 9-Year-Old Brother to Death
- Avengers' Mark Ruffalo Says Costar Robert Downey, Jr. 'Thinks I'm a Little Insane'
- Colin Farrell: I have not dated in four years
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taylor Swift's new guy using her to get famous?
- Elizabeth Olsen Is Excited by the "Consistent Female Presence" Throughout Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Alpha Male Madness 2015: Vote in the Final 4 Now!
- Bruce Jenner's First Wife Chrystie Crownover, Four Eldest Children React to His Transition: "We're Just Looking Forward"