Posts with tag "celebrity memoirs"
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Ashley Judd's new memoir contains all the hallmarks of a celebrity bestseller-sex abuse, drug abuse and child abuse in the form of neglect by her famous parents, Naomi Judd and Michael Ciminella. It's become a formulaic business model, these celebrity spill-all memoirs, each more salacious than the last. The dirtier and the grittier, the better they often sell. Back in the day, the celebrity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate & William Give Australian Girl Guides a Thrill
- Is This Modern Chateau Kim & Kanye's Over-the-Top Wedding Venue?
- Cardinals Pitchers Adorably Botch Frozen Song at Charity Karaoke
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments