Posts with tag "celebrity parents"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Justine Goodman
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- Jessica Simpson
Last week, the blogs were aflutter with the news that Katy Perry's evangelical mother is trying to sell a book about her daughter, and it got us thinking about other parents who have displayed questionable judgment when it comes to their famous offspring. Read on for a roundup of Hollywood's most notoriously unfit parents, from the Lohans to Joe Jackson....
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
They may be dragging oxygen tanks behind them when they walk their daughters down the aisle or go to their sons' baseball games, but these "mature" dads apparently know how to keep the spark alive in their marriages. From Clint Eastwood to Elton John to Nick Nolte, let's hear it for these fathers who prove that they've got it going on, well into their 60s. We have a feeling once Hugh Hefner ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wisconsin Park Workers Shovel Snow So Elderly Man Can Reach Wife's Memorial
- Dierks Bentley Gets Pranked by a Revenge-Seeking Kip Moore
- Two Sons Fight to Keep Father Who Murdered Their Mom Behind Bars
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Kerry Washington Says ''Life Is Really Great'' With Daughter Isabelle, Wants a Play Date With Jimmy Kimmel's Little Girl!
- Kendra Wilkinson Shares Adorable Family-Filled Photo From Vacation With Hank Baskett & Hank Jr.—See the Pic!
- Eli Manning Welcomes His Third Daughter With Wife Abby