Posts with tag "celebrity parents"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Justine Goodman
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- Jessica Simpson
Last week, the blogs were aflutter with the news that Katy Perry's evangelical mother is trying to sell a book about her daughter, and it got us thinking about other parents who have displayed questionable judgment when it comes to their famous offspring. Read on for a roundup of Hollywood's most notoriously unfit parents, from the Lohans to Joe Jackson....
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
They may be dragging oxygen tanks behind them when they walk their daughters down the aisle or go to their sons' baseball games, but these "mature" dads apparently know how to keep the spark alive in their marriages. From Clint Eastwood to Elton John to Nick Nolte, let's hear it for these fathers who prove that they've got it going on, well into their 60s. We have a feeling once Hugh Hefner...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation