Posts with tag "celebrity parents"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Justine Goodman
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- Jessica Simpson
Last week, the blogs were aflutter with the news that Katy Perry's evangelical mother is trying to sell a book about her daughter, and it got us thinking about other parents who have displayed questionable judgment when it comes to their famous offspring. Read on for a roundup of Hollywood's most notoriously unfit parents, from the Lohans to Joe Jackson....
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
They may be dragging oxygen tanks behind them when they walk their daughters down the aisle or go to their sons' baseball games, but these "mature" dads apparently know how to keep the spark alive in their marriages. From Clint Eastwood to Elton John to Nick Nolte, let's hear it for these fathers who prove that they've got it going on, well into their 60s. We have a feeling once Hugh Hefner...
Popeater Hot Topics
- High School Students Plan Protest over Treatment of Alleged Rape Victims
- Autumn Reeser Divorcing Jesse Warren
- Inside Kaley Cuoco's Surprise Birthday Party - See the Gorgeous Photos!
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Former 'Dirty Jobs' host Mike Rowe spars over religion, Republicans
- Report: $4K in instruments stolen from Leon Russell's backing band tour bus in San Antonio
- ?The Hunger Games' star Willow Shields, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy walk into an elevator and?
- Rio de Janeiro unveils weird new Olympic and Paralympic mascots
- Angelina Jolie Once Feared Unbroken Might Be "One of the Great Disasters of Filmmaking History"
- Old Spice Releases Yet Another Horrifying Commercial That Will Give You Eternal Nightmares
- Kate Upton Cuts Her Hair a Few Inches Shorter, Embraces the "Lob" Trend—See the Pic!