Posts with tag "celebrity parents"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Justine Goodman
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- Jessica Simpson
Last week, the blogs were aflutter with the news that Katy Perry's evangelical mother is trying to sell a book about her daughter, and it got us thinking about other parents who have displayed questionable judgment when it comes to their famous offspring. Read on for a roundup of Hollywood's most notoriously unfit parents, from the Lohans to Joe Jackson....
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
They may be dragging oxygen tanks behind them when they walk their daughters down the aisle or go to their sons' baseball games, but these "mature" dads apparently know how to keep the spark alive in their marriages. From Clint Eastwood to Elton John to Nick Nolte, let's hear it for these fathers who prove that they've got it going on, well into their 60s. We have a feeling once Hugh Hefner...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Shares a Throwback Halloween Photo with Mom Joan
- CMA Awards Countdown: Keith Urban Picks the Best Album of the Year (Ever!)
- All the Scoop on Ellen Page's Pixie Cut!
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, reportedly wandering streets of Los Angeles
- Jorge Garcia celebrates 'Hawaii Five-0' role with a kingly purchase; 2 movies set for 2015
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...