Posts with tag "celebrity parents"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Justine Goodman
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- Jessica Simpson
Last week, the blogs were aflutter with the news that Katy Perry's evangelical mother is trying to sell a book about her daughter, and it got us thinking about other parents who have displayed questionable judgment when it comes to their famous offspring. Read on for a roundup of Hollywood's most notoriously unfit parents, from the Lohans to Joe Jackson....
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
They may be dragging oxygen tanks behind them when they walk their daughters down the aisle or go to their sons' baseball games, but these "mature" dads apparently know how to keep the spark alive in their marriages. From Clint Eastwood to Elton John to Nick Nolte, let's hear it for these fathers who prove that they've got it going on, well into their 60s. We have a feeling once Hugh Hefner ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: More Meryl Streep, Less Rick Springfield in the New Ricki and the Flash Trailer
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Is 'Only Guilty of Being a Young Kid' Says Family Member
- Brokeback Mountain 10 Years Later: Jake Gyllenhaal & Anne Hathaway Remember Heath Ledger and Look Back on the Oscar-Winning Film
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- Miley Cyrus Copies Kourtney Kardashian's Wild Style! See the Singer's Bizarre Betty Boop Unitard
- The Internet Is Banding Together to Take Down the Dentist That Killed Cecil the Lion
- Hilaria Baldwin Opens Up About Baby Boy Rafael and Being Mommy to Two Little Ones: ''My Day Never Ends''—Watch Now!