Posts with tag "celebrity parents"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Justine Goodman
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- Jessica Simpson
Last week, the blogs were aflutter with the news that Katy Perry's evangelical mother is trying to sell a book about her daughter, and it got us thinking about other parents who have displayed questionable judgment when it comes to their famous offspring. Read on for a roundup of Hollywood's most notoriously unfit parents, from the Lohans to Joe Jackson....
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
They may be dragging oxygen tanks behind them when they walk their daughters down the aisle or go to their sons' baseball games, but these "mature" dads apparently know how to keep the spark alive in their marriages. From Clint Eastwood to Elton John to Nick Nolte, let's hear it for these fathers who prove that they've got it going on, well into their 60s. We have a feeling once Hugh Hefner...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Melissa Rivers Remains Focused on Joan Rivers' Road to Recovery, Is "Keeping Everyone Together"