Posts with tag "celebrity politics"
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nicki Gostin
Adam Carolla's new book, 'In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks,' is -- we mean this -- laugh-out-loud funny. The former 'Loveline' and 'The Man Show' co-host writes about plenty of hot button topics, including immigration and gay marriage, and many other less serious topics like the size of ketchup packets. His invective-filled screed is often completely politically incorrect, and always completely...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Seeks Justice After Learning Her Missing Husband Is a Bigamist
- From SI: NHL Player Jack Johnson Bankrupted by Parents
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
- Bill Cosby Returns to the Stage Amid Rape Allegations, Jokes That He's an ''Evil Man''
- Cindy Crawford Jealous of Daughter Kaia Gerber? See What the 13-Year-Old Has That Mom Wants Back!
- Roselyn Sánchez Leaves Little to the Imagination in Plunging, Sheer Gown at the 2014 Latin Grammys—See the Pic!