Posts with tag "celebrity product line"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Kim Kardashian already lends her name to a host of products and can now add credit cards to that list, thanks to her latest business venture. The reality star -- who has endorsed diet pills, sunless tanner, perfume, clothing and jewelry in the past -- has teamed up with MasterCard to create the Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard, which aims to help parents track their child's spending habits, the Ne...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Princess Charlotte's Christening Gown Is the Ultimate Baby Re-Wear
- Terminally Ill Single Mom Christy O'Donnell: I'm a Conservative Christian and I Support Death with Dignity
- Comedian Lisa Lampanelli Opens Up About Losing 100 Lbs. - and Keeping It Off
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Miss Universe pageant declares the show must go on, but will anyone see it?
- James Patterson's 'Zoo': Humans in big trouble when animals take back planet on new series
- Adorable Dad Shows Off All the Ways You Can Hold a Baby, Including the "Rugby Ball Hold" and the "Baby Jesus"
- Cheryl Burke Steps Down as Miss USA Judge, Mexico Won't Send a Contestant to Miss Universe Pageant Because of Donald Trump's Comments
- Vanessa Lachey Gushes Over ''Amazing'' Husband Nick, Talks Baby No. 3: ''If It Happens, It Happens!''