Posts with tag "celebrity trainer"
- Posted Dec 24th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Amber James
During the holidays, it's easy to overindulge in all the yummy, home-cooked treats. But before you bite into that extra slice of pie, celebrity trainer Marco Borges hopes you'll take his healthy tips to heart. Borges, who is responsible for sculpting the bodacious bods of Hollywood's biggest stars, including Beyonce, Shakira and Gwen Stefani, stopped by PopEater to give us a few tips on how to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Stewart Is the New Face of Chanel! Revisit Her Memorable Chanel Moments
- Kate and William Wear 3D Glasses to Watch a Wildlife Film
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Nelly talks sports superstitions, going country, laughing at himself on ?Real Husbands of Hollywood'
- Robert Knepper in ?Mockingjay': So who is Antonius? ? THEORIES
- Join ?Psych' stars Dule Hill and James Roday in a live hangout!
- Adam Levine's "Whole Life Has Been a Bachelor Party," Says Carson Daly—Watch Now!
- This High School Basketball Player Made the Craziest, Most Incredible Shot Ever—Watch Now!
- Amanda Bynes Tours Fashion Institute Campus in Orange County a Day After Trip to Disneyland