Posts with tag "celebrity trainer"
- Posted Dec 24th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Amber James
During the holidays, it's easy to overindulge in all the yummy, home-cooked treats. But before you bite into that extra slice of pie, celebrity trainer Marco Borges hopes you'll take his healthy tips to heart. Borges, who is responsible for sculpting the bodacious bods of Hollywood's biggest stars, including Beyonce, Shakira and Gwen Stefani, stopped by PopEater to give us a few tips on how to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suspect Jesse Matthew's Relatives 'Pray' for Hannah Graham's Family
- Kris Jenner Gets Cozy with Justin Bieber's Co-Manager in Las Vegas
- Man Shoots Intruders Attempting to Rape His Granddaughter During Home Invasion
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine