Posts with tag "celebrity trainer"
- Posted Dec 24th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Amber James
During the holidays, it's easy to overindulge in all the yummy, home-cooked treats. But before you bite into that extra slice of pie, celebrity trainer Marco Borges hopes you'll take his healthy tips to heart. Borges, who is responsible for sculpting the bodacious bods of Hollywood's biggest stars, including Beyonce, Shakira and Gwen Stefani, stopped by PopEater to give us a few tips on how to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- City's 'Ugly' Christmas Tree Prompts Public Outcry
- Chris Hemsworth & Elsa Pataky Adopt Puppy - Is There Anything Cuter?
- The Makeup That'll Instantly Make You Look More Awake
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Report: $4K in instruments stolen from Leon Russell's backing band tour bus in San Antonio
- Justin Bieber comes out on top for top earning celebs under 30
- Your Guide To What's Actually New on TV This Thanksgiving Week
- Katie Holmes Calls Suri Cruise "Very Organized," Reveals What's on Her Daughter's 2014 Christmas List!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Take Their Kids on a Road Trip, Then Go on a Parents-Only Date