Posts with tag "celebrity twitter"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Throw your Twitter fingers in the air and get ready to follow like you really do care. The boss of list making, Time, recently released picks for the 140 Best Twitter Feeds. We combed the list and found the top tweeting, must-follow celebs who are more than just talking heads. We weren't surprised to see the likes of Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher and Lady Gaga listed for their sheer number of f...
- Posted Dec 27th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Amber James
Even though celebrities can contain their thoughts to 140 characters on Twitter, their photos are what really keep things interesting. Everyone from Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber to Kanye West and Tiger Woods were busy uploading sexy, funny and absurd photos this year. And we loved every minute of it. Here are our favorite TwitPics of 2010. >> http://xml.channel.aol.c...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 11:30 AM by Steven Avalos
Heidi Montag has had a rough couple of weeks. Recently, she's ended her run as a reality television starlet on MTV's docu-soap 'The Hills' and separated from husband Spencer Pratt. She's filed for divorce (set to be finalized on Valentines' Day 2011, of course), and now, Pratt is shopping an alleged lesbian sex tape featuring Montag. And just last week, the surgeon responsible for the shocking 10 ...
- Posted May 2nd 2010 at 05:00 AM by Jane Boursaw
If a tweet about malaria crossed your Twitter account this week, there's nothing random about it. It's a focused effort by celebrity tweeters and others to spread the word about World Malaria Day (#endmalaria) and the need for nets to keep the disease at bay. A similar Twitter campaign took place one year ago this week. Between tweets and retweets, there's no telling how many lives the Twitterv...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 06:20 PM by Zach Dionne
It took just seven tweets in as many days to garner Conan O'Brien half a million followers. Whoa. Conan, whose Twitter bio reads, "I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account," has skyrocketed to must-follow status since... well, since his very first tweet. His eighth tweet popped up this afternoon -- yes, each tweet seems dang near newsworthy -- and was retweeted ...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 11:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like the days of carrying a cute Chihuahua as an accessory are over. Paris Hilton now is making waves with her latest furry friend: a ferret. Hilton even took the pet to Las Vegas and uploaded a picture of the animal stuffed in her hoodie. "Me and baby Vegas," she wrote on Twitter. ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:51 PM by Steven Avalos
Since news of NBC's Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien conundrum broke, the Internet has been up in arms -- mostly showing support for Conan. On Twitter, hashtags like #TeamConan and #GoConan are on the rise. Now everyone from Josh Groban to Ice T are voicing their allegiance to Team Conan via the social networking site. And although 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson (@RainnWilson) may have his hands tied...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs 140 characters when a photo is said to be worth a 1,000 words? Ever since Ashton Kutcher (not so secretly) posted a photo of Demi Moore in her underwear -- err, bathing suit -- did we fully understand the power of celebrity photos on Twitter. Putting the camera in their own hands, everyone from Katy Perry to Paris Hilton and John Mayer have uploaded photos of exotic vacations, dentist vi...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry gave her fans a little early XXX-mas treat by changing her Twitter profile picture to one where it appears she's wearing nothing but a Santa hat and Christmas lights. Ho ho ho! Let's just hope her boyfriend Russell Brand doesn't mind. This isn't the first time the 'I Kissed A Girl' singer has posted skin baring photos on Twitter. She previously posted a photo of herself in the bathtu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicki Minaj Enlivens Watch What Happens with a Wardrobe Malfunction (VIDEO)
- Stephen Collins to Katie Couric: 'I'm a Flawed Person'
- Rafael Nadal Is Tommy Hilfiger's New Face. Remember These Other Hot Athletes-Turned-Models?
- Kellie Pickler: I'm not ready to have kids
- How 'Star Wars' nearly ruined Natalie Portman's career
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Best of 2014: 32 Things You'll Want to Remember From the Year of Kimye, J.Law and Celebrity Booty
- Nicki Minaj Reveals Whether She'd Ever Sleep With Drake and Talks About the Biggest Dicks in Music
- Why Eddie Redmayne Had to "Take Some Time Off" After Playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything