Posts with tag "celebrity weddings"
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 03:08 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- TV News -
- George Clooney -
- Megan Fox -
- Emily Blunt -
- John Krasinski -
- Celebrity Weddings
Celebrities are used to the best of everything and expect no less when it comes to their wedding day. Considering the social and professional overlap between stars of TV, film, music and sports, it's no wonder that many of our favorite stars choose to exchange vows in the same lavish locations. From castles to coastal paradises, stars pick the chicest spots to tie the knot. When Kevin Jonas...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 08:28 PM by Denise Warner
The news of Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr's secret wedding made us realize that there have been a plethora of celebrity nuptials this summer. Off the top of our heads, we can think of 19 couples -- including Bloom and Kerr -- who have walked down the aisle since May. Who are they? Take a look....
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's a big year for pop singer Carrie Underwood - fresh from impressing style experts with her look at the Grammy Awards, the one-time 'American Idol' will sing the national anthem at the 2010 Super Bowl. After that? A "big hair and eyeliner" wedding with pro hockey player Mike Fisher, Underwood says. Life & Style magazine spoke to Fisher about the big day, and shared the wedding updates...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 02:25 PM by PopEater Staff
Singer Christina Milian officially tied the knot with music producer The Dream in Las Vegas last week, TMZ is reporting. The couple opted for a small midnight wedding at the legendary Little White Wedding Chapel -- the same place Britney Spears married Jason Alexander back in 2004. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Convicted Killer Joran van der Sloot Becomes a Father
- Tiger Woods Is Opening His First Restaurant and Sports Bar
- Kim Kardashian Models with Cara Delevingne: See the Sexy Photo!
- Making age-appropriate music with former rock star John Mellencamp
- ?Exodus' star Christian Bale on playing Moses: ?You can't out-Heston Charlton Heston'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games