Posts with tag "celebrityTwitter"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 11:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like the days of carrying a cute Chihuahua as an accessory are over. Paris Hilton now is making waves with her latest furry friend: a ferret. Hilton even took the pet to Las Vegas and uploaded a picture of the animal stuffed in her hoodie. "Me and baby Vegas," she wrote on Twitter. ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:51 PM by Steven Avalos
Since news of NBC's Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien conundrum broke, the Internet has been up in arms -- mostly showing support for Conan. On Twitter, hashtags like #TeamConan and #GoConan are on the rise. Now everyone from Josh Groban to Ice T are voicing their allegiance to Team Conan via the social networking site. And although 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson (@RainnWilson) may have his hands tied...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs 140 characters when a photo is said to be worth a 1,000 words? Ever since Ashton Kutcher (not so secretly) posted a photo of Demi Moore in her underwear -- err, bathing suit -- did we fully understand the power of celebrity photos on Twitter. Putting the camera in their own hands, everyone from Katy Perry to Paris Hilton and John Mayer have uploaded photos of exotic vacations, dentist vi...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry gave her fans a little early XXX-mas treat by changing her Twitter profile picture to one where it appears she's wearing nothing but a Santa hat and Christmas lights. Ho ho ho! Let's just hope her boyfriend Russell Brand doesn't mind. This isn't the first time the 'I Kissed A Girl' singer has posted skin baring photos on Twitter. She previously posted a photo of herself in the bathtu...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 08:15 AM by PopEater Staff
After reports that Lindsay Lohan was heading to India to film a BBC documentary about child trafficking, she twittered, "Count your blessings.... Please try and do something to make a difference for others." According to UK's Daily Mail, the 'Mean Girls' star even claimed she saved 40 Indian children in just one day....
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 10:07 AM by Steven Avalos
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter. Lucky for you, we've done the work, so you don't have to. We're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebs like Lindsay Lohan, Donnie Wahlberg and Rob Thomas are up to in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter. Lucky for you, we've done the work, so you don't have to. We're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebs like Kirstie Alley, Pete Wentz and Hugh Hefner are up to in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 04:44 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Demi Moore -
- Ashton Kutcher
Perhaps it is a sign of the times, but Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore decided to have a romantic evening in separate rooms of their house -- only romantically flirting online through Twitter. Without physically interacting, the couple planned a dinner menu and a bedroom rendezvous by writing dialogue on their bodies and sending the pictures over Twitter. Even Moore's teenage daughter Tallulah got p...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Peter Facinelli, Mya and Adam Lambert are doing in 140 characters or less....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jake Gyllenhaal Is Ripped as He Battles for His Daughter in Southpaw Trailer
- FROM TIME: See the 10 Best Outfits from Mad Men
- Daniel Craig Is the Ultimate Action Hero in New James Bond Spectre Trailer
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!
- Dr. Dre Didn't Want to Make Straight Outta Compton: I Was Nervous About ''Putting a Blemish on Our Legacy''—Watch!