Posts with tag "chace crawford"
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 10:49 AM by Zach Dionne
'Gossip Girl' actor Chace Crawford has made a deal in his marijuana possession case -- which began with a Texas arrest last summer. According to TMZ, if Crawford stays out of trouble for a year, his criminal record will be wiped clean. "[Chace] has agreed to a pretrial diversion program," TMZ writes. "Translation -- if he meets certain conditions in the next 12 months, the case will be...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' actor Chace Crawford was arrested just after midnight Friday in Plano, Texas, for possession of marijuana, police tell TMZ. As he was in possession of under two ounces, the offense has been deemed a misdemeanor. He was arrested in the parking lot of Ringo's Pub in Plano, which is located just north of Dallas. Sources told HollywoodLife.com that contrary to earlier reports...
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Following President Barack Obama's push to move America toward a clean energy economy, celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio hope to inspire people to contact their senators and ask for the passage of an American clean energy bill. The new campaign "This is Our Moment" sheds light on the Clean Energy, Jobs and American Power Act, which "will break foreign oil's stranglehold on our country, reduce...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Melinda Newman
Listen up, Chace Crawford: You hold Adam Lambert's happiness in your hands. Last season's 'American Idol' runner-up tells PopEater that he wants to appear on 'Gossip Girl,' not wholly due to, but partially because of, a little crush. "As long as I can do a scene opposite Chace Crawford, I'd be happy," he says. "I just want a couple moments where I can just look and be like, 'Hmmmm.' Just some eye...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' heartthrob Chace Crawford let go of his pretty boy image for a photo shoot with Wonderland Magazine. In the interview, Crawford said life is good -- as he's graduating to the big screen with 'Twelve' and the 'Footloose' remake. Ironically, the 24-year-old actor admits he fell into acting during high school when the drama teacher asked him to audition-- even though he was the star...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Chace Crawford generally gets the nice, All-American treatment when it comes to his acting roles and photo shoots. So, Interview magazine decided to turn things -- and Chace's image -- on its butt while shooting and interviewing the 'Gossip Girl' (and upcoming 'Footloose' remake) star, inking him up 'Eastern Promises' style for their photo spread. In the Interview ... um, interview ... Chace chats...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Recent photos of Ashley Greene with 'Gossip Girl' star Chace Crawford prove their relationship might go beyond being just friends. Crawford was dropping off Greene at LAX Monday morning, but before departing Greene leaned in for what seems to be a pretty steamy goodbye kiss. Greene was in Los Angeles for the Teen Choice Awards, where she was named the "Choice Fresh Face Female" for her role as...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!