Posts with tag "chanel"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Seems Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld is getting some serious face time with muse Blake Lively. The 'Gossip Girl' star has recently been in Paris filming a new ad campaign for the fashion house, E! News reports. Lively will reportedly promote the brand's handbags in a campaign that will be released in early 2011. We can't wait to see how the girl who just landed herself on Vogue's Best Dressed List...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Waif-like Hollywood star Keira Knightley is famous for (and famously proud of) her flat chest, so it was a little shocking to see her looking unusually well-endowed in a new Chanel advertisement. Knightley, 24, was vocally displeased when her chest was digitally enhanced on the poster for 'King Arthur' in 2004. Chanel has increased the actress's bust size before, prompting Knightley to comment,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicholas Brendon Apologizes for 'Unacceptable Behavior,' Says He's Seeking Treatment
- Scott MacIntyre: I Won't Let Kidney Failure Slow Me Down
- New TV Channel Uses Crowdfunding to Help Musicians Make It Big
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani Debuts ''Baby Don't Lie,'' First Solo Tune in Six Years, Says ''Things Are Really Good'' With Gavin Rossdale
- Yikes! Mariah Carey Tempts a Wardrobe Malfunction With a Sexy Revealing Dress
- Juliette Lewis Reveals Her Last Conversation With Misty Upham Was About Death