Posts with tag "chanel"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Seems Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld is getting some serious face time with muse Blake Lively. The 'Gossip Girl' star has recently been in Paris filming a new ad campaign for the fashion house, E! News reports. Lively will reportedly promote the brand's handbags in a campaign that will be released in early 2011. We can't wait to see how the girl who just landed herself on Vogue's Best Dressed List...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Waif-like Hollywood star Keira Knightley is famous for (and famously proud of) her flat chest, so it was a little shocking to see her looking unusually well-endowed in a new Chanel advertisement. Knightley, 24, was vocally displeased when her chest was digitally enhanced on the poster for 'King Arthur' in 2004. Chanel has increased the actress's bust size before, prompting Knightley to comment,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Bethenny Frankel Flaunts Her Bod in Wet Crop Top and Short-Shorts on a Paddleboard While Her Hunky Boyfriend Does the Paddling
- Jennifer Lopez Open to Dating and Thinks Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Super Hot—but She's Being "Very Careful"
- Lea Michele Smokes on Sons of Anarchy Set, Naked Charlie Hunnam Explains Comic-Con Absence in Funny Video