Posts with tag "chanel"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Seems Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld is getting some serious face time with muse Blake Lively. The 'Gossip Girl' star has recently been in Paris filming a new ad campaign for the fashion house, E! News reports. Lively will reportedly promote the brand's handbags in a campaign that will be released in early 2011. We can't wait to see how the girl who just landed herself on Vogue's Best Dressed List...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Waif-like Hollywood star Keira Knightley is famous for (and famously proud of) her flat chest, so it was a little shocking to see her looking unusually well-endowed in a new Chanel advertisement. Knightley, 24, was vocally displeased when her chest was digitally enhanced on the poster for 'King Arthur' in 2004. Chanel has increased the actress's bust size before, prompting Knightley to comment,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO