Posts with tag "chanel"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Seems Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld is getting some serious face time with muse Blake Lively. The 'Gossip Girl' star has recently been in Paris filming a new ad campaign for the fashion house, E! News reports. Lively will reportedly promote the brand's handbags in a campaign that will be released in early 2011. We can't wait to see how the girl who just landed herself on Vogue's Best Dressed List ...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Waif-like Hollywood star Keira Knightley is famous for (and famously proud of) her flat chest, so it was a little shocking to see her looking unusually well-endowed in a new Chanel advertisement. Knightley, 24, was vocally displeased when her chest was digitally enhanced on the poster for 'King Arthur' in 2004. Chanel has increased the actress's bust size before, prompting Knightley to comment,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Eva Longoria on Her Boyfriend: 'There's Just So Much Happiness and Joy In My Life'
- Patrick Dempsey: It's Been An Incredible 11 Years on Grey's Anatomy
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Kim Kardashian on Brother Rob Kardashian's Private Struggle: ''He's Not Comfortable in His Own Skin''—Watch
- Blake Lively Breastfed Daughter James During Recent Interview, Asked Reporter, ''Please Don't Describe My Areolas''
- Nope, Kylie Jenner Didn't Actually Tweet About Those Blac Chyna and Tyga Screenshots