Posts with tag "charice"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 01:30 PM by David Chiu
When you are as successful in the music business as Grammy-winning composer and producer David Foster, you pretty much have the clout to rope in big musical stars for your event. That was the case a few years ago for Foster when he put on 'Hit Man: David Foster and Friends,' a concert special that featured artists such as Celine Dion, Josh Groban and Peter Cetera whose hit songs were composed, p...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Amber James
Get your jazz hands ready, Gleeks! Charice is returning to 'Glee' later this season to reprise her role as Rachel's (Lea Michele) rival, Sunshine Corazon. "I am so blessed to be coming back," she gushed to PopEater at the annual Woman's Day Red Dress Awards in New York. "Ryan Murphy [the creator] and I have been talking, and it's finally happening." Charice will return for four episodes to c...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 06:18 PM by Marina Galperina
Who: Charice Album: 'Charice' Video: 'Pyramid Feat. Iyaz' Hail From: The Philippines For Fans Of: Céline Dion, Leona Lewis Why She's About to Pop: Since her childhood years as a YouTube sensation, Charice wowed audiences worldwide with her powerful voice. Channeling Whitney Houston, the petite singer earned the attention of media moguls and legendary producer David Foster. Since...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DC Mansion Murders: Police Believe Suspect Daron Dylon Wint Had Help
- Snakes, Tattoos and Reality TV: 6 Things to Know About Sweden's Princess-to-Be
- 3 Great Memorial Day Playlists to Make Your Barbecue Better
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''