Posts with tag "charles barkley"
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 12:13 AM by Sam Brand
The self-described 'King of all Media' took to the airwaves earlier this week to announce that he had been offered a high-profile job in network TV. On Friday, the New York Post reported the job is none other than Simon Cowell's soon vacant seat on 'American Idol.' Nobody at Fox has yet confirmed the report. Is the rumor full of hot air, or might we really see the sharp-tongued shock jock...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger Woods' sex scandal is, like, the biggest thing to hit the Internet since that dancing baby gif. Perhaps it's presumptuous of us to assume you missed out on anything that went down. But you're a human, and you've gotta blink every once in a while. This is the very eventful week that was for the world's greatest golfer....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Flip Flop Drop Provides Shower Shoes to the Homeless in Georgia
- See Kristen Bell Dress Up as a Politically Active Mary Poppins for Funny or Die Parody
- #WeStillComing: Bride's Accidental Text Yields Surprise Wedding Guests and Trending Hashtag
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves