Posts with tag "charles phillips"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 04:42 PM by Sam Brand
Love makes people do crazy things. Spurned love makes people do even crazier things, like spend $250,000 on billboards publicly smearing an ex-lover's name. That's what YaVaughnie Wilkins did to married tech titan Charles Phillips, with whom she had an 8 ½ year affair. The billboards, posted in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco were taken down today after almost a week of very public...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why You Need to Go See John Wick Immediately
- Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final Wedding: Never-Before-Seen Photos
- The Mindy Project's Ike Barinholtz's Slim-Down Secret? 'I Stopped Drinking Beer'
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Kanye West's Epic Proposal to Kim Kardashian Was One Year Ago Today—Let's Take a Look Back at Their Engagement!
- Kris Jenner Praises Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Work Ethic, Teases Daughters' Future in Fashion
- Nicki Minaj's Cleavage Is Out of Control! See Her Sexy, Boobylicious GQ Photo Shoot