Posts with tag "charlie sheen"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 10:27 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's only a matter of time before Charlie Sheen's face is plastered next to the word 'winning' in the dictionary -- but for now, he'll just have to settle for a 'Winning' musical collaboration with Snoop Dogg. Although the entire song will not premiere in full until it drops on iTunes tonight at midnight, E! Online has the warlock and the Dogg's video preview of the musical snack -- and we have...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 06:02 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It was the shot heard round the world more than 20 years ago when it hit newswires that Charlie Sheen had accidentally shot, then, fiancée, Kelly Preston. But now, Sheen is changing his story. According to TMZ, during his live 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth,' show in Vancouver, he said that Preston shot herself. In fact, Sheen wasn't even in the same room as Preston when the shot was...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Charlie Sheen -
- Top News -
Charlie Sheen is officially a single man. The former 'Two and a Half Men' star's long-awaited divorce from estranged wife Brooke Mueller was completed Monday, six months since the first petition was filed. According to TMZ, many things have happened since the couple hashed out a divorce agreement a few months ago, including highly publicized rehab trips (on both sides) and nasty custody issues....
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 12:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Charlie Sheen isn't thrilled with Chuck Lorre's plans to reboot 'Two and a Half Men' without him. The troubled sitcom star released a letter to TMZ, calling Lorre a "nut-less sociopath," among other choice words. In the letter, Sheen claims responsibility for the success of the CBS sitcom and warns Lorre that he'll win in the $100 million court case against him and Warner Bros. TV. Read...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 04:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
A 'Two and a Half Men' without Charlie Sheen is one step closer to reality. According to The Hollywood Reporter, 'Men' creator Chuck Lorre is working on a reboot of the popular CBS sitcom. Sheen would have no role in the new show, but costar Jon Cryer would. Cryer has reportedly been presented with the plan, which would focus on his character, Alan, and a new character who has yet to be...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Charlie Sheen revealed over the weekend that he was recently dumped via text message by goddess Bree Olson, but friends of the porn star say Olson moved on about a month ago and has been hot and heavy with a new beau, a struggling actor, out in Los Angeles. The pair have been exchanging romantic text messages while Olson lived with Sheen and another goddess, Natalie Kenly. "Her and Charlie...
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 02:26 PM by Christine Fenno
Charlie Sheen is on the last leg of his live 'Torpedo of Truth' tour, but still has plenty to say. On Saturday night, he revealed startling news about his love life to a crowd in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (many of whom reportedly scored tickets after Sheen offered them free on Twitter), confessing that he was down to just one "goddess," because porn star Bree Olson left him. And she dumped him...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 03:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
As if she doesn't have her hands full with her two young daughters and an estranged ex-husband turned warlock, Denise Richards is offering to take in Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's two young boys. Mueller recently headed back to rehab to deal with what Richards calls her "issues" and though she has nothing but support for the mother of two, she does not have the same kind words for Sheen. ...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 12:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Have a hankering for a certain Sheenius warlock and feel the need to have his words of wisdom at the tip of your touchscreen-tapping fingers? Well, there's an app for that. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Charlie Sheen just released an iPhone app called "The MaSheen," on sale at iTunes for $2.99. Designed for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, the app features 17 short videos and a fortune...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 02:52 PM by Zach Dionne
Charlie Sheen lost his custody battle for 2-year-old twin sons Max and Bob, RadarOnline.com reports. A Los Angeles judge granted Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller continued primary legal and physical custody of the twins. Mueller, who has a history of drug and alcohol abuse, reentered rehab yesterday; Radar termed it "a well-publicized relapse in her crack cocaine addiction." Radar also...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A Foodie's Guide to the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament
- Paris Hilton's Brother Conrad Hilton Hurt in Car Crash Near Palm Springs
- Michael Cera Once Pranked a Sundance Audience with a Question About His Nonexistent Son (VIDEO)
- 'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- GAP uses skinny model to market 'curvy' jeans
- Conrad Hilton, Paris' brother, sustains major injuries in car crash
- This Week's Cover: An inside look at season 5 of ?The Walking Dead'
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment